Looking for friends or rivals even (:

Options
Hey guys I've just found out myfitnesspal by accident and so far it looks great. Been quite active for my entire life till about a year or so ago. So I am looking to start again with healthy diets and exercise. But seems like I can't do it by myself loose motivation as people around me are not supportive of that so I need you guys (: People around my weight ( 158pounds/70kg) to compare proggress and to ask for or give advice. Just post here or add me.

Replies

• RoadBike777
    RoadBike777 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm 105kg so quite a bit heavier but good luck to you buddy.
  • DeyanPetrov
    DeyanPetrov Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Only a bit :wink: thanks hope I can stay on track
  • morning_joy
    morning_joy Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    I am also heavier and have much more to lose but I am starting in the same place as far as needing the accountability to create healthy habits. I would love to check in with you each day and see if we both filled out our food journal, did our exercise. We can push each other to set goals and exceed them.

For instance, this week, I want to hike 15 miles. I have done 4 so far. In order to make this happen, I have to be up at 5 am (PST) so I can get my first walk in before 10 hours at work. I also need someone to push me to do my sit ups, push ups and squats every day. I know these make a difference for me but they need to be done daily.

What are you working on?
  • RoadBike777
    RoadBike777 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    jul_ohare wrote: »
    I am also heavier and have much more to lose but I am starting in the same place as far as needing the accountability to create healthy habits. I would love to check in with you each day and see if we both filled out our food journal, did our exercise. We can push each other to set goals and exceed them.

For instance, this week, I want to hike 15 miles. I have done 4 so far. In order to make this happen, I have to be up at 5 am (PST) so I can get my first walk in before 10 hours at work. I also need someone to push me to do my sit ups, push ups and squats every day. I know these make a difference for me but they need to be done daily.

What are you working on?

15 miles is quite a lot, have you considered getting a step meter so you know how many steps you are doing everyday? I'm looking at getting one.

Best of luck.