MAJOR NSV Today!

Options
so i had a huge (IMO) nsv today. i had a pretty terrible day at work and was feeling pretty down when i left. usually whenever that happens (not too often) i get myself chipotle (my favorite food ever!) as a kind of pick me up to make me feel better. i was on my way there when i decided that chipotle couldn't fix my problems, only i could fix my problems. so i turned around and went home. i've never been able to say no to a "bad day binge" before! this is for real this time. i'm fixing more than just eating habits here and i'm so freaking excited i can't stand it!!!! 15 pounds down, 70 more to go!! no problem!!

Replies

• bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!!
  • IdgiePoo
    IdgiePoo Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Yipeee for you!!! Way to conquer it!
  • victoriab123
    victoriab123 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Good job! It gets easier each step of the way. And you will feel stronger too. :)
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    That IS awesome! Keep that moment in your memory, the one where you got home and realized you didn't give in. Channel that energy when you are tempted again!
  • ronda_gettinghealthy
    ronda_gettinghealthy Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Excellent NSV in so many different ways--- congratulations
  • TheresaRichardson
    Options
    I am happy for you. Way to go, girl! That is awesome!!!!!
  • allystone
    allystone Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!! Congrats! :)
  • heather_miller
    heather_miller Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    thanks everybody!! you are all so encouraging, this community is a real life saver. i love mfp!!
  • jenkins1103
    jenkins1103 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Way to say no to that kind of food...and this is the first step to losing the rest of those 70lbs...Awesome..Keep it going
  • Crystal817
    Crystal817 Posts: 2,021 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • MrsM1ggins
    MrsM1ggins Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    I know exactly how you feel! Now you KNOW you can do it! :glasses:
  • scoutmomma
    scoutmomma Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Congrats!
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,342 Member
    Options
    Your mind is already repatterning itself to new habits, that's awesome!! It'll be easier and easier to say no now!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!