Let the JOURNEY begin!!!! New to the site

Laylamichella
Laylamichella Posts: 6
edited September 27 in Introduce Yourself
Hello Fitnesspals,
Starting my journey today with everyone and I look forward to the support, encouragement, suggestions and friendships.
:smile:

Replies

• gr8birdie
    gr8birdie Posts: 42 Member
    Welcome aboard and feel free to add me!!!
  • Newkell
    Newkell Posts: 379 Member
    Good luck on this new adventure!
  • buggyea
    buggyea Posts: 1
    You are going to love this application. If you follow it....you will lose weight
    The best ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Thank you so much.
  • Dellonious1
    Dellonious1 Posts: 209
    WElcome! Congrats to taking this step towards your weight loss goals...Add me if you like..:bigsmile:
  • MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Good luck! Give yourself some flexibility. Don't beat yourself up after a bad day. Don't worship the scale, or hate it, but trust the trend over time. Feel free to add me if you are seeking friends.
  • Babydoll62
    Babydoll62 Posts: 2 Member
    I just joined tonight. Feeling really crappy about myself as I have let myself gain so much weight. I am really active so I fiigure that I need to watch what I eat. I have my 30th class reunion this fall....
    Here goes!
  • Hello all!
    My name is Caity. I am 20 and I had my 1st child last June and he's getting ready to turn one. I was extremely sick during my pregnancy and actually lost weight during my pregnancy. When I checked out of the hospital after I had my son, I weighed 124 pounds. 11 months later, I weight 163 pounds. That's a problem. My goal is to weigh what I weighed leaving the hospital. I have turned to myfitnesspal because I tend to cheat on diets when I'm not writing everything I ate down. So, this is the perfect thing for me.
    All in all, HELLO EVERYBODY! Feel free to add me.
This discussion has been closed.