Hello!!!! I need to lose over 40lbs, anyone want to join me?

Options
2»

Replies

• lcgallant
    lcgallant Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in the 40-50 boat as well! Put on at least that much when pregnant and it's stuck around (my son just turned 1). Time to do something about it! Would love to join in with you all.
  • shquig
    shquig Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I have a goal of 40 lbs. this time around so I'm right there with you. I've lost 100 lbs. total previously. Over the last 1 1/2 years I've gained back some from medication, health issues, inability to exercise and poor food choices. I've done it before and I'll do it again. Please friend me if anyone would like. Let's support each other!
  • madelinekconley
    madelinekconley Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lost about 30!! I've love to join!
  • Mrsurban2011
    Mrsurban2011 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    That's awesome Vanessa how did you do it?
  • dare2bloved
    dare2bloved Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    a big howdy from Texas, I just started back. I'm terrible at logging and checking in, I need accountability. lol I pray I stay on task this time. I would enjoy some motivation and to motivate others.
  • Erica262
    Erica262 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Hi y'all... I'd also like to lose 40-50 and could use some more accountability friends :) Feel free to add me!
  • francesgenao
    francesgenao Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    lets all work on this together, would enjoy having new friends, I for one, am not creative with my meals... As you look at my diary its the same bfast, lunch... any suggestions???? I fall into a rut with food
  • Mrsurban2011
    Options
    Francesgenao - have you tried the website budget bytes. She has nice recipes and cost friendly.
  • bkelley32148
    bkelley32148 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • Mrsurban2011
    Options
    Hey Bkelley, your not far from me. I'm in Jacksonville, fl :-)
  • Bree_Travels
    Bree_Travels Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm IN! :smiley: Good For you @Mrsurban2011 it's always good to have a support group.
  • emailme178
    emailme178 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    hey everyone! i lost 22 lbs from aug2014 to jan 2015 and lost 25 inches... then i slacked off and had a big job change and a move as well... i neglected the important things and here i am back on the wagon.. needing some support as i try and lost about 40-50lbs. i'm 5'7 and 196 ish... looking for a little extra support. i am logging on MFP and using a fitbit. :) add me up and send a message!

PS i just ate a salad and im heading out for a walk... lol :)
  • Serenity2892
    Serenity2892 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello! Sure, I'd love to join you on your journey. What's your workout routine? I'll be doing 21 Day Fix Extreme along with my regular gym routine (Kickboxing, total Conditioning, and weights).
  • MoggieMeow
    MoggieMeow Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi all! You are doing fabulously. Feel free to add me as a friend for positivity and support :)
  • 19holly77
    19holly77 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm looking to lose 40lbs as well :smile: Currently at 175. Looking for friends for motivation and encouragement!

I m at 172. Hellllppp need buddies!
  • Jessicamagana581
    Jessicamagana581 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there.... after gaining 60 pounds during my pregnancy i have lost 30 pounds... my goal is to lose an addadditional 50 pounds and get back to when my husband and i first met 6yrs ago ;)... i am at 177 lbs and just started this program this week...
  • MichaelaLaylah
    MichaelaLaylah Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've added everyone on this post
  • Mrsurban2011
    Options
    How was everyone's day yesterday? I resisted the cravings so I'm proud of myself.
  • msdee616
    msdee616 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good morning! I'm in this to lose 25# and then add muscle definition. At age 45, this is a bit of a daunting task
  • panamena440
    panamena440 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey... I decided that I want to be healthy. I have a lot of excess weight on me. I need to lose 60 pounds. So far I have lost 6. Let's keep each other motivated. Feel free to add me