I'm new!! Trying to make gains!

Nessaquik
Nessaquik Posts: 16 Member
Hi!! I'm Vanessa! My friend told me about myfitnesspal so I'm here to try it out! I'm done losing. I want muscles now! Need some friends so add me! <3

Replies

• garrettwright08
    garrettwright08 Posts: 5 Member
    It's really a great app, I like putting the stuff in and seeing excactly what your eating, it has helped me a lot and I'm sure you will do great on it too!
  • Nessaquik
    Yes sir! I need to pay more attention to my macros!
  • Azurite27
    Azurite27 Posts: 554 Member
    Feel free to add me. I'm in maintenance but still log every day to keep my weight in check and meet my macro goals while trying to increase strength and endurance.
  • terbusha
    terbusha Posts: 1,483 Member
    Hi! I'm working hard at improving overall strength, adding muscle, and reverse dieting my maintenance calories up. I'll send you a buddy invite.
  • MartyAlencar
    MartyAlencar Posts: 125 Member
    What's up? I'm into boxing, too! Add me if you wish! I'll keep you motivated!
  • Nessaquik
    What's up? I'm into boxing, too! Add me if you wish! I'll keep you motivated!

Added you! ;)
  • jean_rennolds
    jean_rennolds Posts: 27 Member
    Hi my name is Jeannie. My daughter told me about this website so I'm going to give it a try. I need to loose about 55 lbs. I have already gone over my allotted calories due to the soda I am so addicted to. My thing is I am so addicted to soda that it's hard to get away from it. I am going to try really hard because I really need to loose the weight. I live in Baton Rouge,La. Off of Perkins Rd. on Congress blvd. I am looking for female friends who are just starting out or who are willing to help some one just starting out. I am not looking for a relationship I am happily married. I'm just looking for friends.