Please Help me Out

Options
Am a 26 year old guy.Me weighed 140p but met with a bike accident last month and lost my weight by 20pounds .Me want to regain my weight but doctor advising me to have light food and drinks because of an injury in my jaw bone .so please please help me with a diet to regain my weight.....

Replies

• macmacauley
    macmacauley Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Am a 26 year old guy.Me weighed 140p but met with a bike accident last month and lost my weight by 20pounds .Me want to regain my weight but doctor advising me to have light food and drinks because of an injury in my jaw bone .so please please help me with a diet to regain my weight.....
  • beekgurl
    beekgurl Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi Mac... ever consider protein shake? great way to build up muscles... however I'm not American and don't live at where you are so I'm not sure what sort of products there is out there.... I think you could get them shakes over at drugstore or food store... take it easy :)
  • dutchesstee
    dutchesstee Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Ensure. High calorie. Good nutrients. At pharmacies or big grocery store
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    This thread is 7 years old.
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    You want high calorie, high fat, liquid and blended foods. This includes cream soups, all smoothies, full fat yogurts of all kinds, and protein supplements.
  • ASKyle
    ASKyle Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Quality second post, responding to someone from 2007.
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    ooooops.