1181368562642.jpg

-640 -117 -20 -12 -8 -1,715

Calories Carbs Fat Protein Fiber Sodium

Ekkkk!!! This was my very first crap day!!! I feel soooo yuck!!!:sick:

Replies

• purnurple
    purnurple Posts: 102
    Options
    hat picture is so cute! can i kiss the kitty?
  • jamielise2
    jamielise2 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    We ALL have those days, and the more days of healthy eating you have the sicker these bad days will make you. Don't beat yourself up, just shoot for doing it right 90% of the time and give yourself treats throughout the week to minimize days like today.
  • dmaster555
    dmaster555 Posts: 73
    Options
    Very first crap day? If it was, I don't think you would be overweight, now would you?
  • xraychick77
    xraychick77 Posts: 1,775 Member
    Options
    ah..i've had bad weeks..dont sweat it.
  • jenomaha
    jenomaha Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    ha, that looks like my day!!! Fortunately, this only happens on rare occasions :blushing:
  • SammyPacks
    SammyPacks Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    It's okay :) yesterday I pigged OUTTT... was worth it :) nice to treat yourself once in a while before you freak out and just drop everything all together and go back to poor eating habits. o:
  • mbowman323
    mbowman323 Posts: 216
    Options
    We ALL have those days, and the more days of healthy eating you have the sicker these bad days will make you. Don't beat yourself up, just shoot for doing it right 90% of the time and give yourself treats throughout the week to minimize days like today.

Thanks :) That's very nice of you today. Your right about knowing what these kind of days do to us all.
    I have to make fun and light of it or I will cry lol.

This is my VERY first day eating like I did. I was totally embarrased to even show it to anyone. Guess that goes to show me
  • Inspiredtobe
    Inspiredtobe Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    haha the picture is funny and cute!
    I always feel so disgusting when I binge on unhealthy food. I feel all fat and I just feel the need to exercise and whole lot to make me feel better lol. But I just love food soo much! I remember when I use to think losing weight was impossible for me because the love I have for food. But here I am now, losing weight. Lol xD
  • heatherlfulton
    heatherlfulton Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I can understand as the last two weeks have been bad ones for me. Just know that tomorrow is a new day and that you can do it. From what I have read it is actually encouraged to blow it every now and then. Drink lots of water, take a deep breath and get some healthy food that makes you feel better tomorow. Have a great Memorial Day holiday!
  • mbowman323
    mbowman323 Posts: 216
    Options

Thanks :) That's very nice of you today. Your right about knowing what these kind of days do to us all.
    I have to make fun and light of it or I will cry lol.

This is my VERY first day eating like I did. I was totally embarrased to even show it to anyone. Guess that goes to show me

I meant to say not today lol. Brain fart!!
  • NoWeighJose74
    NoWeighJose74 Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Rofl, LOVE those LOLcats.
  • Clairebryant36
    Options
    it's all good!! We all have bad days and it doesn't mean you have fallen off the wagon and now you are going to put weight on, just do a big work out tomorrow, drink lots of water and green tea and you probably won't lose this week but you might not gain either that's what happens to me :)