Trying to lower my fat percentage & looking for Friends!

Options
anneeett
anneeett Posts: 75 Member
Hey everyone!

My name is Annet. Once again, I'm trying to live a healthier lifestyle, and loose a bit of that belly fat.

I'm currently 64kg/141.1 pounds and 175cm/5'9" tall, so technically, I'm not obese or overweight. However, I believe thats to due the fact that I don't eat a LOT of food, as opposed to actually HEALTHY foods.

I started my journey last week, but seeing only my kwn progress on my MFP timeline is kind of... Sad, I guess hahaha. So please add me, and lets encourage one another and be each other's support system!

Replies

• IronBatMaiden
    IronBatMaiden Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I know the feeling. I'm not overweight or obese either but I want to lose some weight too. In the span of 2 1/2 years, I gained 12 lbs. I wanna lose that and I've started by keeping track of my calories here.
  • bingefreeaubree
    bingefreeaubree Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Hey, annet! I'm Bree. I'm not overweight either but wanna lose like 10-15 lbs or at least just lower my body fat percentage. I've been doing a lot of strength training and am getting strong which is exciting, but until I lower my body fat percentage it's hard to actually see my muscle gains. I'd love to support you on your new health journey :smile: feel free to add me!
  • Nordman8
    Nordman8 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! Its not so hard as u think. Don't be afraid to eat a lot of food. If you will make your choise with a help of brain, but not emotions you'll win!
  • Brimixed
    Brimixed Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    We have the same goal! Dont care about that number just want that body fat percentage down! Feel free to ad me!
  • anneeett
    anneeett Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Ive added/accepted all of you! nice to meet you and I'm excited to be in this together!