anyone lost weight doing keaira lashae or leslie sansone workouts?

Options
hey everyone!
I wanted to know if anyone does workouts by keaira lashae or leslie sansone and have lost weight

Replies

• triciab79new
    triciab79new Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Weight loss happens in the kitchen
  • niharikashukla28
    niharikashukla28 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    hahaha yeah i know that but exercise is vital too for weight loss right? Hence the question :)
  • wildsavvy
    wildsavvy Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I love Leslie Sansone. There are days when I'm stuck at home and don't get the chance to walk, so I pop in one of her videos and away I go!:)
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    hahaha yeah i know that but exercise is vital too for weight loss right? Hence the question :)

Nope. Exercise is for health. You can lose weight without any exercise at all. Exercise however can give you more energy and allow you to eat more to lose weight than you would be able to without it. Exercise can also help with body composition (how you look at certain weights...lifting in particular). It isn't "vital" for weight loss though.

I like Leslie Sansone videos. For me they are what I do for low impact workout on rest days or for something extra when I feel like it.

edit: For me, exercise also relieves stress and makes me feel good.
  • DeterminedFee201426
    DeterminedFee201426 Posts: 859 Member
    Options
    i do keaira lashae workouts every now and then... i've losted weight combine it with eating at a calorie deficit..
    you can have fun and burn a good amount of calories at the same time. when I was doing her workouts only and regularly i losted about 10 lbs.
  • niharikashukla28
    Options
    @DeterminedFee201426 Yeah her workouts are fun and you don't even realize you are burning calories!
    Glad i found someone who does them :)
  • radicalfae
    radicalfae Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I like Leslie Sansone's workouts. But no, haven't lost much because of them. But what I have noticed is body shape is better, and my blood pressure is sharply dropping (about 15 points on both sides), so I do them anyway. I find calorie deficits drive my weight loss way better. Still, if it works for anyone else, good for them. I think part of the reason some do notice a difference and I don't is I tend to do the 20 or 30 minute workouts which only burn 100 to 300 calories or so. If I do it for an entire week that's roughly a third of a pound to a half pound difference so the needle will barely budge. Some of my friends do it for an hour or even two. They see big differences.
  • DeterminedFee201426
    Options
    @DeterminedFee201426 Yeah her workouts are fun and you don't even realize you are burning calories!
    Glad i found someone who does them :)
    :)

• DeterminedFee201426
    Options
    radicalfae wrote: »
    I like Leslie Sansone's workouts. But no, haven't lost much because of them. But what I have noticed is body shape is better, and my blood pressure is sharply dropping (about 15 points on both sides), so I do them anyway. I find calorie deficits drive my weight loss way better. Still, if it works for anyone else, good for them. I think part of the reason some do notice a difference and I don't is I tend to do the 20 or 30 minute workouts which only burn 100 to 300 calories or so. If I do it for an entire week that's roughly a third of a pound to a half pound difference so the needle will barely budge. Some of my friends do it for an hour or even two. They see big differences.
    I need to go and check out leslie now ^^
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Options
    Weight loss happens in the kitchen

Yt happens with a consistent deficit, so the conrubuting actions are not exclusively limited to the kitchen.
  • LilannB
    LilannB Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    You can lose weight without exercise. I lost over 50 pounds with almost no exercise. I didn't exercise due to knee problems. I recently start doing Leslie Sansone because her walking workout is low impact and moderate energy. Not hard on the knees.
  • niharikashukla28
    Options
    you most definitely can lose weight without exercising but adding that will give a much better burn and i guess that's good! :)
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Mr_Stabbems Posts: 4,771 Member
    Options
    you most definitely can lose weight without exercising but adding that will give a much better burn and i guess that's good! :)

it really depends what youre after, it its a tighter firmer a*s*s then pick a routine that suits those areas. I find the best routines are the ones ive made for myself, not some cookiecutter program
  • niharikashukla28
    Options
    @Mr_Stabbems I absolutely agree with you. The routines we make for ourselves are much better than the cookiecutter ones! :smile:
  • billiebutton
    billiebutton Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Yes I love Keaira! I lost some weight with her. I lost weight when I did her 30 day challenge. The biggest results have been a combo of MFP and her workouts though. The workouts alone didn't make as big of a difference.
  • NotThatGirlAnymore
    NotThatGirlAnymore Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I pop in Leslie Sansone videos when I can't get outside to walk... love her! Seems to be working for weightloss so far :)
  • niharikashukla28
    Options
    oh thats great!! :)
  • AFabulous50
    AFabulous50 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I lost weight with Leslie Sansone videos and logging my food.
  • vivmom2014
    vivmom2014 Posts: 1,647 Member
    Options
    You can definitely make Leslie workouts high impact by running & jumping through them. I like to do that. She also has some resistance bands workouts that are good. I am a total Leslie Sansone fan because she got me back into exercising after an injury. Start slowly and ramp it up as you go!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!