Need to gain weight.

Options
Hi I need help in high calorie diets. I don't eat beef and pork but ok with chicken and fish and all vegetarian food. Plz tell me how to cook high calories nutrient diet.

Replies

• AsISmile
    AsISmile Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    This should be a good starting point.
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10142490/a-list-of-calorie-dense-foods

Also, measure and track what you eat. Your awareness of how much you should eat will increase over time.
  • Stefysbased
    Stefysbased Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Chipotle is a great restraunt for you my friend. Thankfully i work there and get free food so it helps me alot with getting calories without eating pork and beef.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    is there a reason you can't eat beef or pork?
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    ndj1979 wrote: »

This is possibly for religious purposes.

OP, do you like ice cream and pop-tarts?
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    ndj1979 wrote: »

This is possibly for religious purposes.

OP, do you like ice cream and pop-tarts?

that is my guess..I was just curious..

and agree on ice cream and pop tarts...
  • Lorenbb2015
    Lorenbb2015 Posts: 1 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I went from 115 to 141.6 pounds from mid May til now. If it wasn't for my research I would still be the most puniest girl in the world. I'm excited with my self image and looking to gain more weight to fit my new nickname "thickums❤️". More than happy to share my secret with anyone that wants to know.
  • se015
    se015 Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Hi I need help in high calorie diets. I don't eat beef and pork but ok with chicken and fish and all vegetarian food. Plz tell me how to cook high calories nutrient diet.

Eggs and Peanut butter are both high in fat, Eggs have more protein than peanut butter but I would include both of these foods daily. Drink whole milk if you're okay drinking milk too. Oats, rice, quinoa, things like that.
  • POSHBWHITE
    POSHBWHITE Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I went from 115 to 141.6 pounds from mid May til now. If it wasn't for my research I would still be the most puniest girl in the world. I'm excited with my self image and looking to gain more weight to fit my new nickname "thickums❤️". More than happy to share my secret with anyone that wants to know.
    I'd like to know your secret
  • smitty_smitty
    smitty_smitty Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    help plz I would like to kno as well !!

• bernicegant
    bernicegant Posts: 2 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
  • bernicegant
    bernicegant Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    help plz I would like to kno as well !!

I am trying to gain 20 lbs in about 2 months as well, so far tracking everything and going above my calorie goal every day for the past week so hopefully i make some gains, i wanna learn some of your secrets lol :)
  • bigdaddychris24
    bigdaddychris24 Posts: 1 Member
    Options

Yeah what's that secret of yours please