trying to get down to single digit body fat need advice

Options
I'm trying to drop my body fat to single digit. I think I'm at around 15% body fat right now. I consume 1500 cal and exercise 5 times a week. If you can give me an advice on how I can drop my fat % please help me out thank you

Replies

• ibnfaqir
    ibnfaqir Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I am on the same boat except I am 17% bf. I increased my calories to 2000. Low carb 5-6 days out of the week which I think you are doing. 1-2 day refeed at about 3000-3500 calories. Lifting heavier than before, no rest, increased cardio. With this I am seeing more vascularity on my arms and stomach is starting to tighten.
  • pieshin118
    pieshin118 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Are you trying any supplements to drop body fat? Pre workout supplement?
  • pieshin118
    Options
    ibnfaqir wrote: »
    I am on the same boat except I am 17% bf. I increased my calories to 2000. Low carb 5-6 days out of the week which I think you are doing. 1-2 day refeed at about 3000-3500 calories. Lifting heavier than before, no rest, increased cardio. With this I am seeing more vascularity on my arms and stomach is starting to tighten.
    Are you using any supplements? Pre workout supplement?
  • ibnfaqir
    ibnfaqir Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Besides protein shakes and green tea, nothing. I tried yohimbine for a month did nothing for me. Pre Workout: green tea +2 cigarettes. It gets the job done.
  • pieshin118
    Options
    ibnfaqir wrote: »
    Besides protein shakes and green tea, nothing. I tried yohimbine for a month did nothing for me. Pre Workout: green tea +2 cigarettes. It gets the job done.

Lol I guess I just have to be consistent and more patient
  • vismal
    vismal Posts: 2,463 Member
    Options
    Nothing fancy is needed to get to 10% body fat. Consistent calorie tracking, a moderate caloric deficit, a high degree of accuracy with your counting, and a minimal amount of noncompliance (cheat days) will get you there. It just takes time. Supplements are mostly just a waste of money.
  • pieshin118
    Options
    vismal wrote: »
    Nothing fancy is needed to get to 10% body fat. Consistent calorie tracking, a moderate caloric deficit, a high degree of accuracy with your counting, and a minimal amount of noncompliance (cheat days) will get you there. It just takes time. Supplements are mostly just a waste of money.

Thank you Vismal I appreciate your advice