Before and After - Zumba and less carbs 27lbs gone!

Options
Just to encourage people. I have worked out to Zumba and cut down on the main carbs (bread, rice, pasta, potatoes) since Jan and lost 27lbs without really making an effort. I hate exercising but love Zumba on the dvd's and wii, try it.:flowerforyou:

annemyfitnesspalaug10.jpg

annemyfitnesspal.jpg

Replies

• kaytedawg05
    kaytedawg05 Posts: 209
    Options
    absolutely fabulous! thanks for sharing!
  • angeljamin
    angeljamin Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! :happy:
  • innerexp
    innerexp Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Love it! Congrats!

And you enjoy Zumba on the Wii? I've been considering getting it and would love your feedback.

~Jenn
  • TheGoktor
    TheGoktor Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    I have to say that you looked really good beforehand but now you look fantastic! And so elegant too! :smile: Well done!
  • twistygirl
    twistygirl Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Since that Black and White dress doesn't fit you anymore can I have that dress.
  • leslturn8
    leslturn8 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Hi! Welldone! I was just wondering how long your zumba workouts were and frequency?
  • FIREfitGrl27
    FIREfitGrl27 Posts: 199
    Options
    Stunning! Great job! ;) Thanks for sharing and inspiring, hun! You look GREAT!
  • adrianamezam
    Options
    you look amazing! way to go on hitting your goal! im so glad i saw this thread, ive been thinking about zumba, because it looks like so much fun! i love dancing and i love dancing to latin music! i just started jillian michaels 30 day shred and im thinking about getting the zumba dvds, now for SURE ill be purchasing it! thank you thank you thank you!
  • annabellesmile
    Options
    As I hate exercising Zumba is great in any form. I alternate between the dvd and the wii. I am not a fan of classes as I cant be bothered to drive there get changed, stand around waiting for the class to start, shower get changed drive home, it's all a waste of time in my eyes. Now I'm straight into our spare room switch the dvd on get changed at the same time exercise - shower and on the go again. I prefer the dvd but it is good to have a change as I would be bored day in and day out doing the same thing. I have used both since January and am not bored yet! I have NEVER stuck at any other exercise before in my entire life.
  • traceyblt
    traceyblt Posts: 45
    Options
    :smile: You look fantastic, i love Zumba , its the best workout i,ve ever had
  • ramseyrose
    ramseyrose Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    You look great. To answer the Wii Zumba question; each class is 20mins and it's really good. I love it.
  • TXMayFlower
    TXMayFlower Posts: 25
    Options
    I'm glad I found this thread. I am really interested in trying a Zumba class and wanted to get opinions on if it really works. It looks like a fun way to exercise. I think I'm going to sign up for the classes for my birthday present!
  • mocha76
    mocha76 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Great job!! You look amazing!!

I love Zumba as well. I go to the hour long classes at my gym. It is a blast!!!
  • ToddFo
    ToddFo Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    My first thought was " wow, she went from Camilla to Princess Di".
  • JMCade
    JMCade Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Love Zumba. And yes, you do look like Princess Di!!
  • LettyM62
    LettyM62 Posts: 130 Member
    Options

Exactly! That's what I thought too...you look like Princess Diana!
  • ajmz319
    ajmz319 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    excellent job!!!
  • VenturaGurl
    VenturaGurl Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    You've had great results! You truly look wonderful!
  • LTRUITT3
    LTRUITT3 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Good job I love ZUMBA as well!!! ZUMBA is fun a very good workout!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!