Keto friends?!

Options

looking for friends who do keto! Please let me know if you have an open diary so I can add you :)

Replies

• Lisokinha
    Lisokinha Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hey there, lookingo for some extra motivarion here :) I've been dieting in LC for about a month an a half and lost 11lb... For the past week have lost nothing... Looking to trade info
  • mrsroddy1228
    mrsroddy1228 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'll add you!
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    I'm only a few weeks into keto but I'm down 7 pounds and enjoying it, for the most part, so far. You could add me if you'd like.
  • Navy2mom
    Navy2mom Posts: 8 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Hi All I am on day 5 and my body just went into ketosis yesterday, My nutritionist is helping me but other then that I would love to join you all for support and motivation. My weight as of June 30th was 181.1 and the goal is to get down to 140 and then maintain. I will say these past few days have been kind of hard with headaches, lightheaded from time to time and tired or just feeling like I don't have a lot of energy but I keep chugging along cuz I know I will get easier and I will be healthier for it :) Please feel free to add me.
  • tspencer824
    tspencer824 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I just looked at your diary, and you are not doing Keto... your fats are not high enough and your carbs are too high. Try upping the fat. If you don't your body won't go into Ketosis like you want it to.
  • IridescentRose
    IridescentRose Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I just started keto and I'd love to be friends! :)