Deleting Foods!

Options
KristiMW72
KristiMW72 Posts: 23 Member
I just started using MFP again, and I would like to delete all the foods that I've logged in the past & completly start over. Is there a way to do this?... I've looked but can't seem to find a way. I hope there is!!! Thanks so much in advance! ☺

Replies

• CyberTone
    CyberTone Posts: 7,337 Member
    Options
    There is not an easy way; you have to go to each day and delete them item by item on the Web version. You can use multi-select and delete all items for one day on the mobile apps, but it still is one day at a time.
    You can change your default display to Frequent for now, and then "delete," actually hide, the old entries you do not want to see.
    Note, the Recent list is just a database query that displays up to the last 100 items logged in your Food Diary by Meal or All Meals, depending on your setting. There is no stored list of Recent items (it is queried each time you refresh the search of your Food Diary), so you can not delete items from that list. After you have logged a lot of new food items, they will eventually push the older logged items off of the query so they wont be displayed on the Recent list and you can change your default back to Recent.
  • KristiMW72
    KristiMW72 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much! I'm back at logging again after a couple years away, and I wanted a fresh start. But, I appreciate you responding so quickly, and I'm definitely going to try you suggestions! Much appreciated! ☺