Anyone in UK use Muscle Food website

Options
manderson27
manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
Hi I have just discovered the above website and would like to hear from anyone who has used it. Is it as good as it appears? The reviews are all very encouraging and it looks to be good value. What are your experiences?

Replies

• Billy213
    Billy213 Posts: 31 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Hi I have just discovered the above website and would like to hear from anyone who has used it. Is it as good as it appears? The reviews are all very encouraging and it looks to be good value. What are your experiences?

Ordered from there for the first time the other day. 2x2.5k of the premium chicken breast. Will definitely be ordering again. Minimal waste on the meat and tastes delicious. Packaging is very good also, just remember to divide it into portions before freezing.

Will definitely be ordering various more meats shortly!
  • maria0104
    maria0104 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    There were some vouchers floating about on websites such as Groupon for big packs of meat the other day too.
  • Furbuster
    Furbuster Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I like them. The meat is lean and good quality plus arrives v cold. They sell unusual stuff like horse meat too :p
  • Numberwang22
    Numberwang22 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Ordered before and the meat was ok but didn't live up to the reviews. We had a selection pack for new customers and some things like burgers had quite a weird spongy texture. I think if you buy supermarket meat your experience may differ from if you buy from traditional butcher...
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    Thanks for taking the time to reply, sorry didn't get back sooner had a tooth crisis that kind of took my mind of everything for a while. I think I will try them out. Someone kindly sent me a voucher code. I like the idea of high protein bread and pasta as well as the meat products. So thanks again.
  • derek3862
    derek3862 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Have alook at tts meats
    Chicken breast and Turkey are great
  • laineybz
    laineybz Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    I've never used it but two friends have and they swear by it. I might try it at some point.