Cellulite?

Options
Is there anything specific you've done to reduce cellulite? Does it go down as you lose weight? Have you tried any home remedies, or is working out and toning those areas the best bet?

Replies

• ibnfaqir
    ibnfaqir Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    requires toning all over.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    The appearance will be minimized as you lose.
  • momentai
    momentai Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Squats
  • Ioras88
    Ioras88 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Since cellulite is simply the fat that looks weird when the mesh of your skin lies over it, overall loss of body fat might help.
  • MamaBirdBoss
    MamaBirdBoss Posts: 1,516 Member
    Options
    Lose weight.
  • Whitezombiegirl
    Whitezombiegirl Posts: 1,042 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Celulite (according to my research) is caused by swollen/ full fat cells puhing through a weakened skin 'mesh' type strucure/ membrane. Losing fat(thus decreasing size of fat cells) will help enormously - but if you also have a weakened membrane it can indicate a loss of collagen in the area. Cellulite can often appear in areas which also have stretch marks for this reason. I don't know how to fix this - I have read about ensuring you have a diet rich in collagen (bone broths etc.) - but i haven't tried it.

I'm 105lbs and have never been overweight and I still have some cellulite and stretch marks on my hips and bum.
  • SarahStormx
    SarahStormx Posts: 2 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Hey katey, I've had good results following these few tips: http://codechest.net/critical-methods-to-get-rid-of-cellulite/
    Just keep in mind its better to use the natural methods to reduce cellulite.
    I tried all manners of cures and creams and nothing was effective, it made my skin look unnatural, or even worse, it worked but then stopped working whenever I stopped using a program.