Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Diet buddy needed!

Is anyone looking for a diet buddy for motivation and support?

Replies

• BuckFurpees07
    BuckFurpees07 Posts: 11 Member
    Aren't we all? lol
  • leutloff1988
    leutloff1988 Posts: 25 Member
    I'd be happy to have all support possible!
  • piechoap
    piechoap Posts: 10 Member
    Me too!! The more support the better :)
  • wubstylene30
    wubstylene30 Posts: 4 Member
    I would love one!! I'm doing flexible dieting and doing more strength training. Tough but I hope it pays off!!
  • linda2014mfp
    linda2014mfp Posts: 8 Member
    I would love one! I am struggling to get back into my workout and diet routine. N
  • AmberG1204
    AmberG1204 Posts: 1 Member
    I would love support... I have been trying unsuccessfully to lose weight for 4 years, I've had my thyroid checked and everything was fine so my doctor said, yet I've gained weight! I'm not pregnant I have 4 children that keep me some what busy and I work in EMS... I am so ashamed to say I'm 5'3 and weigh 193lbs! I am at my breaking point I'm about to lose my mind with this weight gain :-/ I need a buddy that is pushing me cause I give up easily when nothing is happening quickly.
  • csero93
    csero93 Posts: 2 Member
    Im looking for a buddy, im 22 years old, 5' 6'', 250 lbs and im 5 months pregnant my doctor wants me to lose 50 lbs but its hard for me to stay motivated because of all the negative comments I get.
  • zebz07
    zebz07 Posts: 13 Member
    Feel free to add me :)
  • JessWalker2
    JessWalker2 Posts: 3 Member
    Me too!
  • deegray3014
    deegray3014 Posts: 3 Member
    Yep.
  • tracikearns
    tracikearns Posts: 138 Member
    Would love a buddy too! It is not easy making the right decisions when choosing food, a friend is key!