Rashmi from India here, trying to lose the stubborn-last-6-kilos

Options
Hi all,

Here I'm forever-stuck at 6+ kilos which no matter I do, just won't go.

After starting with the app, I realized I was consuming far too many empty calories, and too-many-occasional desserts. Thanks to the app, I have considerably cut on the sweets. And the cravings are also slowing fading.

Exercise is still on the beginner level, with a around 3km run-walk-jog. I'm trying to put in more intervals, but that's just about it.

Please feel free to chip in with comments, suggestions and feedback. All appreciated.

See you around!

Rashmi

Replies

• aswinrulez
    aswinrulez Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Try to workout more and maintain the calorie deficit. Don't stay starving but keep it around the estimated limit suggested by the app. Eat out less. Its hard to get good healthy meal for us here in India outside of our home :D So stick to a healthy diet. This along with a constant workout will help u loose the last six kilo in few weeks.
  • rashmig83
    rashmig83 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks Aswin, yeah, I'm trying to maintain the calorie deficit, feeling much lighter too, not lethargic. Thanks!
  • lorengetsfit
    lorengetsfit Posts: 84 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    You could try switching up your workout :) After a while, your body becomes more efficient at performing exercises it's used to, so you will burn fewer calories doing the same exercise than you did in the past.