Any girls in their 20's looking to lose 20kg+?

Options
So.. I'm back!

Ive been on MFP before with good results, then I travelled a bit, came back home, got a sedentary job and gained it all back (and then some!)
currently sitting at 105kg, goal at the moment is around 80kg. Ive been that weight before and was happy with it. I'm moving to New Zealand in Feb/March and will be holidaying in Asia on my way there so I want to be fit and healthy by then! (well, as fit and healthy as I can get in that amount of time at least!)

I currently have my calorie goal at 1200, but I will be exercising and eating those calories back. I probably wont be too stiff on 1200 anyway since I know that's really low.

My exercising program will be mostly at home exercises(30 day shred etc), walking, running, hikes and swimming. So not much gym.

I work the night shift so my eating has been very irregular so if anybody is in the same boat then feel free to add!

Replies

• lorengetsfit
    lorengetsfit Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hey, there! I'm Loren and I've got about 100 pounds to lose. We have the same goal weight :) I'm super jealous of your move to NZ and your vacation! I added you :)
  • AngelJordan
    AngelJordan Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hey! Im porsha and want to loose 40 kg :neutral: I live in New Zealand! What part are you moving to?
  • leonora711
    leonora711 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi :). I'm 23 and looking to lose 50 kg. I'm at 109kg now and my goal weigh is ~60kg.
    I eat 1500 calories a day and am doing couch25k along with some body weight exercises for exercise :). Feel free to add me!
  • Desert_flower3
    Desert_flower3 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hi there Im looking to lose 30-35 kgs feel free to add me! I support everyone
  • deselle22
    deselle22 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    hey am 23 ,currently weight 80kg looking to lose 20 kg,help