Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Need some friends

So it seems silly to say, but I need some friends. Seems like I am surrounded by fit people who can eat whatever they want and I have 67 lbs to get rid of. I don't want to say loose because I don't want it back ;) I am a nurse so surrounded by Physical therapists and they look at me like I am crazy. Maybe I am but I can't seem to WANT to lift weights daily or do crossfit during all working hours. By the end of my day, I have 5 girls to take care of and I am exhausted. Can anyone relate? I feel so alone in my struggle to eat right....could really use some friends that are realists not fanatics.

Replies

• Jea_Boho
    Jea_Boho Posts: 7 Member
    Added! :)
    I have 70 Pounds to lose.
    Good luck!
  • Jennimillerrn
    Jennimillerrn Posts: 11 Member
    Thanks ;)
  • glendafl76
    glendafl76 Posts: 4 Member
    I've lost 40 with 30-40 more to go. We can help each other :)
  • tnikki5
    tnikki5 Posts: 3 Member
    I am on a mission to lose 10lbs but 30 total. I struggle with consistency because of my schedule. I have no support so I keep getting deterred when I hit a wall. I'm definitely wanting to change I just feel like I need a little help and direction.
  • mbryant322
    mbryant322 Posts: 42 Member
    Feel free to add me, I've got roughly 20lbs to go!
  • carlstokes8
    carlstokes8 Posts: 22 Member
    add me I have 170 lbs to loose 21 off already
  • lyn_2013
    lyn_2013 Posts: 108 Member
    Feel free to add me :) I have lost 70 lbs with about 20 more pounds to lose
  • Tami_H
    Tami_H Posts: 67 Member
    In regards to being a realist I realistically believe you need to carve out some dedicated time for fitness to be successful with your goals. You will burn some calories doing household chores but for real results you need to get your heart rate up for at least 30 minutes. Feel free to add me if you want motivation. :smile:
  • MR2Jay77
    MR2Jay77 Posts: 32 Member
    Feel free to add me.... I have lost over 40lb so far with another 7lb to go :)
  • Nikki2783
    Nikki2783 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi! I'm Nikki and I want to lose 80lbs. I started going to the gym at the beginning of the year and when I didn't see results. Needless to say I quit. This time I'm trying to diet and get back to working out. The problem is I have four kids and not a ton of time to myself and to be honest I absolutely hate healthy food. Obviously that's what got me in this place to begin with. I am excited to start this journey to be a healthier person for myself and my children.
  • Hogwarts1231
    Hogwarts1231 Posts: 3 Member
    Hey! I've been there! All my friends and most of my family are in great shape. I have always had trouble finding time but now I forced myself to squeeze in workouts, I love to work out now and actually feel worse when I dont. I need to loose 60 pounds too!
  • rangertrav
    rangertrav Posts: 4 Member
    hi how are you. I cant relate to the 5kids at home and i do crossfit atleast 4 days a week but just like you i have a hard time keeping my healthy eating habbits in check. I got about 35lbs to go tell i get to my goal. Ive been kinda stuck at this weight.
  • javalkarrohan
    javalkarrohan Posts: 78 Member
    Hey. I'm very new to MyFitnessPal. I'm here to gain a bit of weight and get fitter. Though we are here for different reasons; both of us have an issue with eating correct. I've read on the internet that drinking generous amounts of water helps in both (increasing and reducing weight). That's something both of us can start with. Not sure how much that would help, but I'm going to try it anyways... :smile:

All the best to a very happy and healthy YOU :smile: