New and determined - UK chick!

Options
Qattusa
Qattusa Posts: 139 Member
Hello everyone!

I'm Liz, and I work and live in Scotland at the moment. I am hoping (fingers, toes, legs, arms all crossed to aid motivation) to keep a fitness regime to assist me with my weight loss goals.

So I lost about 10kg last year, but put it all back on this year after a medical procedure. I am finding it so difficult to shift, and I am so frustrated by it all. I am now planning to start the p90x workouts along with a few running days here and there.

I weigh 12 stone 13lbs and would like to go down to 9 stone 10lbs. I believe I can do it with a year of hard work! I have started a blog too, so I have a bit of extra motivation to keep me going.

Please add me too - any extra help, tips, guidance and stories are all greatly appreciated, and I am thoroughly looking forward to meeting new people!

Looking forward to chatting to you all! Peace and Love!

Liz :flowerforyou: :heart:

Replies

• michelnie
    michelnie Posts: 30
    Options
    Hey Liz,

Best of luck to you. I've been at this for about 5 months now. So far so good. Only just found the forum aspect of this site. I've been through a few bumps along the road now but I've successfully overpassed them so if you have any queries please ask away!
  • Qattusa
    Qattusa Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I will most certainly do! Well done for getting so far and doing so well! I hope to get the same achievements!

Thank you for the post! :happy:
  • ilikeowls
    ilikeowls Posts: 21
    Options
    Hi,

I'm in Scotland too, feel free to add me if you like!

Good luck with your weight loss, this is a great place to track what you do and get support.

It makes it so much easier to have people there to keep you on track and help you out when you need it.
  • mamapants
    mamapants Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi!
    I just started on the website. I live in Florida. I recently had 2 babies. ( now 21 months and 9 months) I have lost all my prego weight, but nothing is firm or even close to bikini ready. I have lost all
    motivation. I have been thinking of trying p90x.
    Add me as a friend abc maybe we can chat about it.