Anyone out here is Australia Or the Goldy??

Options
Hey Guys, Would luv to encourage some other MFP members with their journey........... Im from the Gold coast!! ;)

Replies

• Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome! Wish I was on the Gold Coast about now. I used to travel there for business years ago. I am from the states, but working n Africa now.
  • leslturn8
    leslturn8 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Unanderra NSW :)
  • bunnysone
    bunnysone Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    sydney, and running the gc half in 5 weeks with mfp friends! Keen to have mfp friends to compete in events with!
  • Tisha247
    Tisha247 Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm from the Gold Coast!
  • R4z0r4Mm0
    R4z0r4Mm0 Posts: 131
    Options
    Sydneysider over here!
  • notredame2011
    Options
    Hey, Yeah I'm from Sydney :)
  • aegira
    aegira Posts: 204
    Options
    Hi from Launceston, Tasmania :bigsmile:
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    sunny coast :) welcome
  • addman72
    addman72 Posts: 220
    Options
    Im on the Gold Coast , feel free to add me.
  • hobbseashaddow
    Options
    Hey Everyone from Aussie and Texas! Feel free to add me as a MFP Friend, would be great to watch and encourage you all and well even sneak some encouragement from myself too! :) Ive just smashed a Huge amount of Lemon and Gralic Prawns (no oil!!) and Grilled Zucchini and ready to do the 30k Kokoda challenge in Brisbane tomorrow morning.. I have to wake up and pick up the girls by 4am!! OUCH!! But completely worth it!!! (I think hehehehe)...

I hope your all having a Great Saturday night!!! Im outta here for another day so i can grab some zzzz's

Thanks for all your replys and please feel free to add Me!!!!!
  • carolww
    carolww Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Brissy here. Add me if you like. Always great to see Australians... and especially QLD-ers
  • jen_42
    jen_42 Posts: 26
    Options
    Nsw here..newy...GO THE BLUES..athough just quietly i dont think the blues have a fat chance of winning..lol dont tell my partner that tho..he will disown me.. :tongue:
  • aegira
    aegira Posts: 204
    Options
    So great to see other Aussies on here.
    I'm heading back to Qld in 2012, if I can score employment :wink:
    Have loved Tassie but I really can't a) handle the slooowww pace here, b) I'm already over winter this year (must be getting old :laugh: ) and c) the shopping sucks. So here's to the new year, hitting my goal weight and heading north, let the adventures begin :bigsmile:
  • HeavenlyButterfly
    Options
    Hi Im from Melbourne :happy:
  • Loz_86
    Loz_86 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi from Newcastle :)