sport bra for larger chest

Options
I am having the hardest time finding a good sports bra that supports and fits comfortably. Any suggestions? Most are sized at xs s my l xl ... and not cup sizes ugh

Replies

• kelsielumadue
    kelsielumadue Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I like Moving Comfort
  • nishatay
    nishatay Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem so I'll be checking this thread for suggestions
  • Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options
    Panache sport
  • CharlotteRose82
    CharlotteRose82 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I use shock absorber, I'm not sure what sizes they go up to but the are in cup sizes...I use a FF usually, weight gain means a G but the bra is a good snug fit...not much bounce if you know what I mean
  • UMDavies
    UMDavies Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'm a 32G and I've used the Panache sport one and ShockAbsorber Ultimate Run, which are both good :)
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    Junonia.com has good sports bars.
  • Nazy_Ak
    Nazy_Ak Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Elomi energise bra. I loved it so much I bought 2 more :) its underwired too.
  • beedeezer
    beedeezer Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Berlei Sport Bras!!! they go up to a size 20F.
  • fit_mama30
    fit_mama30 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I use shock absorber, I'm not sure what sizes they go up to but the are in cup sizes...I use a FF usually, weight gain means a G but the bra is a good snug fit...not much bounce if you know what I mean

Agree! I looooove Shock Absorber. It's made a little small though, in my experience, so I size up in the band and cup.

I've also tried the Panache sport bra and I like it as well, but prefer the SA.
  • ZyheeMoongazer
    ZyheeMoongazer Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Depends on how large your chest is. I am a DD and have been wearing Under Armour bras. Highly satisfied with them for high impact workouts.

https://www.underarmour.com/en-us/armour-bra-20-dd/pid1252164-001
  • smotheredincheese
    smotheredincheese Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Another vote for the shock absorber! I've got one of their bras in a 30E and it's very tight but not uncomfortably so. I've tried a few different brands of sports bra and this is by far the most supportive, no jiggle at all.
  • jessedcg
    jessedcg Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I think the issue I run into is that I'm plus size lane Bryant has sports bras but personally I don't like them... I'm currently 48 ddd
    I can't wait to be smaller around to be able to have a variety
  • healthimprovements
    healthimprovements Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Enell, they're amazing! Christina Hendricks uses them.
  • amgreenwell
    amgreenwell Posts: 1,268 Member
    Options
    Champion makes several that are HIGH impact, lots of support, with or without cups. I am a 34D and they are amazing at doing what they are supposed to do :) they cost about $50 each but are worth every penny. you can get them at academy or amazon, or just about anywhere champion sells...but i'd try them on first so you know exactly what size to get.
  • chrystenfo
    chrystenfo Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Target has a specific type that is cup sized, works very well (36DD) and is under $30!
  • KenziesFrenzies
    KenziesFrenzies Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    I've gotten some great ones from Amazon that do a wonderful job and aren't too expensive. I like Panache and Glamourise. (I wear a 34F and these things go NO WHERE with either of those bras.)

I also have a couple of Champion bras that I've bought a size too small (on clearance at whatever athletic store it was), and those work too.. They just get uncomfortable to wear for extended periods of time, but for workouts they're fine.
  • philiesgrl22
    philiesgrl22 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I use champion. I don't remember the exact kind, but I can get back to you. I need a 38DD, and the one I have is the best for me. It's a sports bra, but it has hooks, and adjustable straps like regular bras. Also no under wire.
  • spikrgrl503
    spikrgrl503 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I'm a 36G and I get my bras at Athleta. I believe the brand is moving comfort. They have cup sizes AND UNDERWIRE! It's amazing.
  • whmscll
    whmscll Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    Try Title 9 Sports online catalog. They specialize in this!
  • MissKrueger
    MissKrueger Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm 34F/G and I wear a regular bra and then a sport bra a size too small on top when working out. It's the only way for me.