Weight loss journey

Options
Hello my name is Layla and I am starting my weight loss journey. I have always been the fat friend, last one picked everything. I have been working on my weight for awhile I have tried everything but I never wanted that bad. I want it now and I know that I can do it. I will reach my goal one way or another. It's time to Stand up for my dreams and prove that it is possible!

Replies

• RoadBike777
    RoadBike777 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting out today, I need to lose weight or else I will end up getting unwell. Currently 16st 7/ 104kg/ 230 lbs.
    You can do it, just think of the end result.
  • worstcaster
    worstcaster Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Good luck both of you.
  • DoneWorking
    DoneWorking Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    @classlayla & @RoadBike777, this is the place to do it. it's a good thing you are doing for yourselves. Good job!
  • RoadBike777
    RoadBike777 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    @classlayla & @RoadBike777, this is the place to do it. it's a good thing you are doing for yourselves. Good job!

Thanks, I have started cycling to work 4 miles each way. I know its not much but its better than sitting on the sofa like I used to. Only problem is now I'm addicted to cycling. I never knew cycling could be so fun, I might take the long way home to Gert a few more miles on the bike.
  • DoneWorking
    DoneWorking Posts: 247 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options

Thanks, I have started cycling to work 4 miles each way. I know its not much but its better than sitting on the sofa like I used to. Only problem is now I'm addicted to cycling. I never knew cycling could be so fun, I might take the long way home to Gert a few more miles on the bike.

Cycling is good. Anything is better than couch camping.
  • terbusha
    terbusha Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the journey! It all comes down to time and consistency. Develop healthy eating habits and an intense exercise regime and you'll do amazing things. Hit me up if you have any questions. I'm always happy to help out.
  • ani091769
    ani091769 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    This is great place to reach your goal. Use all the tools and reach out for help and motivation. I've got a lot of work to do myself. Good Luck!
  • classylayla
    classylayla Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys!(: I am gonna try my best.