Replies

• MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Blinking heck you look good lass :-)
  • Emi1974
    Emi1974 Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational :) Congratulations, you have done what others can only dream of
  • elili132
    elili132 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Great job and Thank you for sharing your journey! Your story touched my heart because I'm 58 and we know it is much harder after a certain age. Another important thing to me is the exercise issue. I have some hip and back problem and it's a challenge to add exercise in mu routine. You prove that's possible to lose weight without exercising! :)
  • renitamcphrsn14
    renitamcphrsn14 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    This is awesome!!!
  • ChiffonLaRue14
    ChiffonLaRue14 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! You look amazing. This post just made my day. Congrats on the weight-loss :)
  • saggyandbaggy
    saggyandbaggy Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    what do you think @safarigirlelka ?
  • lborsato1
    lborsato1 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    You look awesome, and I bet your knees and other joints feel much better !! Well done
  • debsdoingthis
    debsdoingthis Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Incredible commitment and dedication to lose that in such a short period of time. Congrats and Applause! You look fantastic!
  • debsdoingthis
    debsdoingthis Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    ETA: BTW you do not look 196. You look far lighter than that.
  • klkarlen
    klkarlen Posts: 4,366 Member
    Options
    Good for you! You look fantastic, and that is an amazing amount of weight loss in such a short period of time. This post should be an inspiration to others. Congratulations.
  • Dianawalking
    Dianawalking Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Would it be possible for you to walk outside without having your knees hurt you? That would really be a wonderful idea if you could. There are tremendous benefits to walking. And it would help you to keep the weight off. I am 52 years old and I walk outside almost every day. I am losing weight and I don't even count my calories. I am so happy about this. God bless you.
  • agbmom556
    agbmom556 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You are beautiful.
  • ThatLadyFromMN
    ThatLadyFromMN Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!! Just Amazing!! You look so great and younger too!! :)
  • saggyandbaggy
    Options
    Would it be possible for you to walk outside without having your knees hurt you? That would really be a wonderful idea if you could. There are tremendous benefits to walking. And it would help you to keep the weight off. I am 52 years old and I walk outside almost every day. I am losing weight and I don't even count my calories. I am so happy about this. God bless you.
    Sorry, no - can't really walk anywhere, not even round a shop......
  • SparkyTinman
    SparkyTinman Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    OMGosh you look so amazing and I agree with the other post - guessing you are quite tall because you do not look 196 at all. Thank you, so much for your post. I identified with your story so much it brought tears to my eyes...both sad and happy. I am at the start of my journey and feeling defeated but your story is so inspiring. I hate camera's too but you look so fantastic, I hope you learn to like them and post again sometime for us newbies needing and older gal pick me up :) Well done!
  • saggyandbaggy
    Options
    Thanks so much! I am 5' 8", so yes, quite tall
  • schillewis
    schillewis Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I can't get over how much YOUNGER you look. Seriously...like 20 years younger, LOL. You are so dedicated and I'm genuinely happy for your success. Keep up the fabulous work. You are an inspiration :smiley:
  • jules6669mfp
    jules6669mfp Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You look great! It's nice to see other my age losing weight. I'm down almost 30lbs with 50 to go. You're an inspiration. Thanks for sharing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!