35lbs down! Halfway there!! (Progress Pics)

Options
ghostieboo
ghostieboo Posts: 2 Member
edited July 2015 in Success Stories
This is my first post here. I feel like I finally made enough progress to post lol. I started my journey in late February at 210 pounds. I was completely sedentary, and had no muscle or strength. I'm now down 35lbs, but I'm mostly excited about my muscle gain lol. I'm hoping to lose another 40 lbs of fat,and gain more muscle

Replies

• happygalah
    happygalah Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    You have made great progress!!!!! Awesome muscles!! I love the angry nurse photo lol! Also love your hair color! What is the name of it?
  • Dcorriette66
    Dcorriette66 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. That is excellent progress. Love the pics - they are always great for motivation.
  • ghostieboo
    ghostieboo Posts: 2 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options

happygalah wrote: »
    You have made great progress!!!!! Awesome muscles!! I love the angry nurse photo lol! Also love your hair color! What is the name of it?

LOL thank you! I decided to use the nurse costume for progress pics bc it was so tight. As for the hair colour, it's a mixture of a bunch of different purple shades
  • theyrmysun
    theyrmysun Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    ya you can really tell the difference in the costume- good for you !
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    You go girl
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!