FAT ARMS - anyone have luck shrinking them???

Options
2»

Replies

• NonDebutante3dot0
    NonDebutante3dot0 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I have big arms, yup, batwings and all. The batwings all but went away when I lifted heavier (12 lbs for bicep curls as opposed to the 1-2 lb barbells designed for toning). Regained the 38 lbs I lost two years ago but I'm back in the saddle and hoping the same thing will work again!!
  • kikomansauce
    kikomansauce Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I can't stand to wear anything sleeveless because of my arms :( but I'm determined!!! I'm planning to start the 100 push up challenge http://hundredpushups.com/index.html Anyone care to join??

Push ups seems like the one dumbbell-free workout that definitely has noticeable effect on toning arms.
    Anyone know how long it usually takes to see some noticeable change with the arms...?
  • FabianRodriguez94
    FabianRodriguez94 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    My arms were oddly one of the areas that lost fat further into my journey. At around 40 lbs lost, the fat started melting off my arms. Keep it up!
  • MellyLester
    MellyLester Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I come from a family of fat armed women. I can be at my best weight but if I don't do a lot of weights for arms then they just stay big. I find its the only way they get defined and some strength training chair dips push ups etc.