Made it to Onderland! Woo Hoo!

Options
StaceyL76
StaceyL76 Posts: 711 Member
After almost 6 months, I have made it to ONDERLAND! I am super excited, it has taken a while to get here and it feels SO GOOD to have finally met this milestone.

I am close to attaining a 20% loss at this mark.. just 2 more lbs and I have lost 20% of what my bodyweight started at! My next miles stone is 175.

Have a stellar day!

Replies

• MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    nice job!
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Congratulations! Keep up the great work!
  • alienblonde1
    alienblonde1 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • realrayne10
    realrayne10 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!
  • patty9013
    patty9013 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! I know you will be on cloud 9 all day!! :flowerforyou:
  • teelt13
    teelt13 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! Congratulations :-)
  • jeff261159
    jeff261159 Posts: 385
    Options
    Me too, scraped in at 198lbs, im over the moon. Just need to learn how to shrink a whole wardrobe of clothes now!!!
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    Congrats. That is a wonderful milestone.
  • lisafred24
    lisafred24 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Wow! What an achievement!! I hope to join you there some day in Onederland.
  • authson
    authson Posts: 233
    Options
    awesome, it must feel wonderful! Hoping to be there in 6 months time myself.
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and continued success on your journey. You must be so proud of yourself. I would be.
  • WolffEarl
    WolffEarl Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    When I first read this I was trying to figure out where on earth Onderland is. A country in Europe, a small colony in Australia? but then it struck me, it is the place that is becoming more and more rare, with its population shrinking almost daily to immigrate to Twoerland or even Threeerland:). This of course might be because living in Onderland requires a bit of planning, a healthy outlook, some goals and plain old hard work, whereas those other places simply require us to sit down and do not much of anything at all:) I know, I still live there:), but I am currently applying for a Visa to Onderland and will be accepted there some time soon I hope.
    It is awesome that you put in all that dedication and hard work to make it there. Please enjoy your stay, see all the sites. I hear it is a fabulous place to be, people have more healthy fun there and the life expectancy is higher there too:)
  • melissa0001
    melissa0001 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    wtg stacy be proud and stand tall that is an awesome milestone!
  • melissa0001
    melissa0001 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    wtg stacy be proud and stand tall that is an awesome milestone!
  • angmac1976
    angmac1976 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Woohooo!!! I can't wait for the day that I am able to say the same thing :)
  • StaceyL76
    Options
    When I first read this I was trying to figure out where on earth Onderland is. A country in Europe, a small colony in Australia? but then it struck me, it is the place that is becoming more and more rare, with its population shrinking almost daily to immigrate to Twoerland or even Threeerland:). This of course might be because living in Onderland requires a bit of planning, a healthy outlook, some goals and plain old hard work, whereas those other places simply require us to sit down and do not much of anything at all:) I know, I still live there:), but I am currently applying for a Visa to Onderland and will be accepted there some time soon I hope.
    It is awesome that you put in all that dedication and hard work to make it there. Please enjoy your stay, see all the sites. I hear it is a fabulous place to be, people have more healthy fun there and the life expectancy is higher there too:)

You always know what to say to bring a smile, you really had me laughing - thanks for this post! I really enjoyed it.

Thank you all for celebrating with me. = )
  • StaceyL76
    Options
    Me too, scraped in at 198lbs, im over the moon. Just need to learn how to shrink a whole wardrobe of clothes now!!!

WTG!! Super job!
  • Losershawn
    Losershawn Posts: 152
    Options
    You are my hero - you rock it everyday Stacey! I am so happy for you.
  • JMun
    JMun Posts: 409
    Options
    WAY TO GO. *fatty fist bumps* :flowerforyou:

As a fatty friend I can let everyone know that you log in faithfully every day and log your calories. Even on days you probably don't want to. You exercise regularly and even with some stress in your personal life you're making the time to stay on track and hit your targets including daily water checks.

You're focused and determined and you'll be at your goal in no time. Keep on keeping on :heart: you're an inspiring fatty friend and I'm glad you're on my list. :love:
  • 2cBill
    2cBill Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Great job! =)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!