Geek goes sleek, looking for other 20something (or older!) b

Options
supershiny
supershiny Posts: 170 Member
Hallo all,

I am a computer geek with a chocolate addiction and flair for baking. If you like sarcasm, silliness, or geekery, then we should be mfp friends asap. Just so you, you know, know. Let's do this together!

Replies

• AllyS7
    AllyS7 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Geek here! I'm a science teacher. I love to tell my student's that being a geek is awesome. I do that by singing my cover of Justin Timberlake's "Sexy Back" a.k.a "Science Back" to my students. (♪♫I'm bringing science back....YEP!♪♫) They, by the way, love it.
  • supershiny
    Options
    Ahh I always wanted to be a science teacher!! So awesome. Keep it up! You might appreciate this: http://www.geekologie.com/2010/09/geek_and_gamer_girls_songmusic.php A parody of "California Girls" made by real geek girls :)
  • ksuhre
    ksuhre Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Sarcasm and topic specific geekery is my speciality. Can we be friends?
  • NoWeighJose74
    NoWeighJose74 Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    Geek checking in... I was an avid PC gamer up until a few months ago. Now I'm trying to fill several hours of idle time a day when I'm not working. MFP has helped with that.

Good luck with reaching your goals! :smile:
  • falloner
    falloner Posts: 11
    Options
    Count me in. Us geeks have to stick together :)
  • supershiny
    Options
    I can't wait for a Kinect FPS game! Get your game on AND burn some calories. Shiny!
  • britachu
    britachu Posts: 157
    Options
    I'm a geek all over! I like video games (mostly RPGs), and although it may border between geeky/nerdy, I also love books. If I'm not at work teaching kids to read, I'm at other work selling books.

Edit: I also would like to mention that I like sarcasm, silliness, AND chocolate! I also love baking, especially sweet things, which is counterproductive to the whole weight loss deal.
  • xtophercaa
    xtophercaa Posts: 10
    Options
    Geeks rock. :) (RPG geeks in particular.)
  • davinahilary
    davinahilary Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Yay geeks! :) good luck to you!
  • TheGoktor
    TheGoktor Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Hey fellow geektastic people!
    I can't wait for a Kinect FPS game!

I'm in training for the day when Ubi releases a Kinect Assassin's Creed! :laugh: :laugh:
  • mraymyfitness
    Options
    Geek here! I'm a science teacher. I love to tell my student's that being a geek is awesome. I do that by singing my cover of Justin Timberlake's "Sexy Back" a.k.a "Science Back" to my students. (♪♫I'm bringing science back....YEP!♪♫) They, by the way, love it.

So awesome! How old are your students? By the way, you are my hero! I'm trying to lose about the same amount you already did! HOW did you get it to go away?! lol This is my whopping second day on MFP, so I'm learning!
  • lsd007
    lsd007 Posts: 435
    Options
    20something fluent in sarcasm here.
  • KaizokuNoMaiku
    Options
    I'm in training for the day when Ubi releases a Kinect Assassin's Creed! :laugh: :laugh:

Whahahah why am I not suprised by that xD

On topic, Guilty of beeing a gamer/geek also.
    Anime, Final Fantasy ( Or anny other type of Japanese style RPG ) MMO's, RTS games specialy the Total War series etc etc etc.
    Cant wait for Skyrim to come out =D
  • claflin1985
    Options
    Hello I am considered a geek/nerd too! I also have cravings for chocolate and love to bake sweet foods
  • zombiesama
    zombiesama Posts: 755 Member
    Options

Whahahah why am I not suprised by that xD

On topic, Guilty of beeing a gamer/geek also.
    Anime, Final Fantasy ( Or anny other type of Japanese style RPG ) MMO's, RTS games specialy the Total War series etc etc etc.
    Cant wait for Skyrim to come out =D

You good sir, are epic.
  • pawprint_net
    Options
    At 30 something that makes me an oldschool geek? Here to bond with my other health-conscious technology-aficionados.