shakeology

Options
vonalj
vonalj Posts: 124 Member
I just bought insanity and am going to start it this monday and follow the nutrition guide. Anyone use shakeology shakes as part of a meal replacement? Feedback please on Shakeology and Insanity program!

Replies

• areay22
    areay22 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I love Shakeology. I'm off it right now since I'm pregnant. I used it for breakfast and added a little more to it. It's so good and convienient, especially if you don't have much time to eat. If I didn't have it for breakfast and had a late date plan, I could have it for dinner. I love the chocolate.

Insanity is super crazy hard. Stick with it though! It gets better, not easier. It's always going to challenge you. I love both Shakeology & Insanity.
  • bcklee
    bcklee Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I've been using chocolate shakeology and I LOVE it!! I've lost weight and I have a LOT more energy!! Let me know if you want a weblink to look up more info.
  • rgoodearl
    rgoodearl Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    My wife and I use Shakeology every day. Chocolate is our favorite, we use it as a meal replacement and vitamin supplement. As far as Insanity, I have not done that program, I do use P90X
  • pbolton16
    pbolton16 Posts: 87
    Options
    Ok what is shakeology??
  • RaeannePemberton
    RaeannePemberton Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    i would not be sane without my shake. :P i also completed the first insanity program and LOVED it!!!!
  • posbey
    posbey Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Yes, i got my first shipment yesterday and I think the shakes are great. just make sure to be creative with how you prepare it and use the recipes / test them out. I could never just do it with water. I mix mines with juices, fruit and or peanut butter. sooo fulfilling. You'll love it.
  • vonalj
    Options
    okay....so anyone want to provide with some weight loss feedback on using insanity/shakeology

Thanks!
  • amfaery
    amfaery Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I tried I was hungry in an hour, starving, maybe I should try again everyone loves them, they are so damn expensive though, i do love the protien bars from P90X they are so good and seem sto fill me up if I have it for a quick breakfast on the way to work. I think it is mental for me I need to chew something to feel satisfied :happy:
  • bcklee
    bcklee Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I haven't been following my diet to the best and I still lost 3 pounds in the 3 weeks I've been using it. I am back on track now and I am planning on loosing a lot more!!

@ amfaery....I think when you take shakeology you need to eat snacks every couple of hours to avoid feeling hungry. DId you eat snacks a couple hours after you took it? It is expensive but you can become a coach and get a discount.
  • vonalj
    Options
    can't you use it when your pregnant?
  • areay22
    areay22 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Just trying to be on the safe side. It's all natural, but what i've read, it might be too much for a baby. I get a lot of what Shakeology gives from my prenatal vitamins and it might be too much. Supplements are not really recommended while you're pregnant.