My 3 NSV's

Options
usmcmp
usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
#1 A friend I hadn't seen in 2 months said it looks like I've lost weight.
#2 Went to see a movie at the movie theater and didn't have my normal tub of popcorn with extra butter.
#3 Had cinnamon rolls with my kids this morning and put the last 2 in the fridge instead of eating them like I normally would.

I've gone overboard many times when I gave into temptations. Instead of just having one peanut butter cup I had ten, instead of just having one cupcake I had three. I am slowly feeling like I have control over it. Every day is a battle but today I am officially down 30 pounds from last May and that is a huge motivation to lose the last 30.

Replies

• jrami24
    jrami24 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    the movie popcorn for me was always the toughest, now I just order small popcorn and share with my girlfriend. I still want more sometimes but thinking how I used to eat that huge tub makes me sick.
  • imsmellie
    imsmellie Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Those are GREAT!

Everyday is a battle for me too.
    It's great to hear that someone is overcoming their inner wars one day at a time!

Keep it up!
    You look great!!
  • usmcmp
    Options
    Thank you! It's nice to share with people and hear that I'm not the only one that struggles with food daily.
  • Zelsawaf
    Zelsawaf Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Way to go!

@jrami24 = I hear ya on the little tub of popcorn buddy...my treat is a still put the butter :)
  • usmcmp
    Options
    Thank you!
  • InfamousQ
    InfamousQ Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Good job!!!
  • usmcmp
    Options
    Thank you! It's nice having some good support.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!