Best Fitness App

Options
for learning new exercises and toning up? Something like a personal trainer app?

Replies

• IsaackGMOON
    IsaackGMOON Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Toning up? Lose weight. Whats a good app for that? It might just be MyFitnessPal...

Read the stickies. It's evident you haven't.
  • RangerZwolfe
    RangerZwolfe Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    MyFitnessPal for tracking food intake and exercise calories. Wahoo Fitness for exercise tracking it shares results to MyFitnessPal I use a heart rate chest strap for calorie count. For weight I use weight Guru with a scale that uploads weight.
  • mattyc772014
    mattyc772014 Posts: 3,543 Member
    Options
    Try an app called Full Fitness.
  • hobbeskastiel
    hobbeskastiel Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Toning up? Lose weight. Whats a good app for that? It might just be MyFitnessPal...

Read the stickies. It's evident you haven't.

Be polite. It's evident you forgot how.

• LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    Stronglifts
  • tomatoey
    tomatoey Posts: 5,446 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    2nd OP's request for an app that lets you write your own program notes free-form, write your own free-form cues for exercises in your own free-form exercise descriptions (not your daily log notes), and link to YouTube videos for demonstrations.

FYI that is NOT Simple Workout (on Android) or any of the others I have found.

If someone here is a developer and makes this happen I will buy your damn app if you let me be a user in your testing.
  • Nuke807
    Nuke807 Posts: 160 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
  • clarkeycat1
    clarkeycat1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you. And thanks for the sarcastic reply! Always helpful. It's attitudes like that that really aren't helpful if someone is anxious.