Motivational friends

Options
linj615
linj615 Posts: 7 Member
Hi guys :) my name is Lina and I would love some friends on here so we can share motivational support, comment if you are interested

Replies

• Roughgalaxy
    Roughgalaxy Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Hey Lina! If no one has had a chance yet allow me to say, Welcome to MFP!
  • WSOX37
    WSOX37 Posts: 1,611 Member
    Options
    Hello
  • soccerabs
    soccerabs Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm interested (: I need some motivation as well!
  • bushman707
    bushman707 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    What's up everyone! Just saying hello and I am new to the the app. Hope everyone I doing well and feel free to add me.
  • rockpoph1
    rockpoph1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi, i new here too. I could also use some motivational support as well! Add me!
  • KymKym11
    KymKym11 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hello
  • GetFitWithTwins
    GetFitWithTwins Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, I'm britney! Feel free to add me. I am just getting started and would love some motivational friends who aren't afraid to give me a verbal *kitten* whooping ;)
  • BexiM89
    BexiM89 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Just started using MFP too. Zero idea how to add people. Love having others to motivate and a little competition ;)
  • bushman707
    bushman707 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hello (: @Kymflem11 and I'm down for some motivating and motivation! @rockpoph1 @BexiM89
  • Bovaryoo
    Bovaryoo Posts: 1,374 Member
    Options
    After meeting my goal three years ago, I'm back (quitting gym bad). The support on MFP is great and makes a difference so anyone feel free to add me.
  • bree7849
    bree7849 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    First day with the app and so far im liking it!! Would love to have some fellow calorie counters to keep me motivated!
  • DonaldjNelson
    DonaldjNelson Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP glad to support you and motivate you I used to be on MFP 4 years ago and got busy with life gained the 40 pounds I lost back and now I am back friends are the best support on a weight loss journey and that is what we are here for feel free to add Me thanks have a great day!!
  • Cass2025
    Cass2025 Posts: 82 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Hey, feel free to add me love to motivate and support & I can always use some motivation :)