need suggestions 25-min cardio dvds

Options
Anyone use an awesome short cardio dvd that leaves you with a good sweat and elevated heart rate? I have an awesome "The Firm" dvd called "Cardio Dance Fusion" which has the option of 3 awesome 25 minute workouts, but i need more for when I get bored of these!!! Anything around 30 minutes that doesn't involve toning/squats/hand weights is what I want...because I do the 30-day shred right after!!
Thanks!

Replies

• Msaip
    Msaip Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    BUMP!
  • blacktallon
    blacktallon Posts: 38
    Options
    jillian michaels 30 day shred :)

Edit: Opps! Sorry did not read closely. I think all her videos have squats and weights and I mostly use her videos. Sorry I dont think I can help. :(
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    These are low impact - basic choreography (maybe not your style). Look at clips at collagevideo.com

Karen Voight Quick & Slim Cardio - short & fun

Prevention 2 Week Turnaround - Cardio (2 chapters to mix & match) - you could skip the 10 minute yoga stretch at the end (I love the stretch though).

I have not tried Dance Tonic - this has 2 thirty minute workouts ??
  • joan41
    joan41 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Biggest Looser Boot camp. I think the week 1-2 program is 30 minutes, but 5 of that is warm up!
  • catlady100
    catlady100 Posts: 154
    Options
    Kelley Coffey-Meyer is very good

Look thru her Dvds and you can get reviews at collagevideo.com

http://www.coffeyfit.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=25
  • eversits
    eversits Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Billy Banks Tae Bo DVD's are hardcore cardio DVD's!!! They are an hour-long, but once you start, you don't mind spending an hour on it!!! It is worth it!