Looking to give and get support

Options
Hey feel free to add me. I have plenty of experience with losing weight but none with keeping it off. I could use some friends and support.

Replies

• moholley2009
    moholley2009 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I swear eating for me is as addicting as someone who smokes cigarettes. It is so hard not to discourage myself and keep saying I will start again Monday. I'm great at encouraging, but tough on myself.
  • templeton321
    templeton321 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new to this. I've had this app on my phone for over a year, used it a long time ago and well...here I am again. I don't know how to add people or how we communicate to inspire each other. All I know is next month I will be 45 and I'm tired of feeling like this. I need to lose a lot of weight and this is the first time I'm trying it while losing the emotional feelings I get when I talk about it. I am approaching it logically to hopefully take the shame I feel away.
  • Refusetoquit
    Refusetoquit Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey moholley food is very addicting to me. There are certain foods that I have decided that I will never be able to put in my mouth again. You said so much like me right done to the encouraging part. I can motivate anyone but never myself.
  • Winterlover123
    Winterlover123 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Hey :) I'm on every day and am an active support for my friends by liking and commenting on their updates! If you are willing to do the same, please add me with a little note about yourself :) ( And no, I am not a coach nor am I trying to sell something ) Thanks!
  • Refusetoquit
    Refusetoquit Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey I am willing to motivate and encourage friends to keep pushing towards their goals. About me I could be a motivational speaker for anyone except myself. I am constantly trying to find a life long way of eating that helps me be healthier. I have an active job so that is not the problem, the problem is I'm a food addict. Certain foods I have no control over.