Need to lose 100lb

Options
hi all,
I'm 232 pounds and need to lose 100lb, I'm looking for friends on MFP to keep me motivated who update statuses and comment :)
If you're in the same boat, please add me :)

Replies

• AllisaLaur
    AllisaLaur Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey! Im currently 225 and working my way down to 150, so I've got a long way to go as well. Gonna add you now!
  • Jamie145
    Jamie145 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    im at 276...and monday i started the 28 day jumpstart with Fitgirls..im feeling good on day3! i am also in need to lose aleast 100lbs..feel free to add me:)
  • KaylaJames22
    KaylaJames22 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 260 and I need to lose 62 pounds....and I'm addicted to food...seriously.
  • amandaoliverio257
    amandaoliverio257 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 283 and like to be @175 since I'm 5'10". Long way to go but excited w/MFP. Feel free to add me! :)
  • sazieli83
    sazieli83 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 248. I have already lost 17 ilbs.. trying to get to 160!! Long way to go.. but feeling positive!! Feel free to add me :)
  • psucato
    psucato Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hi The hardest part if finding a meal plain that works for you. I was able to lose 50lb in one mouth and Im now down 127LB in six mouth, Don't expect these results because i started at 500lb but if you try you can do it. The trick is not cheating!!!! I After seven days your body will stop craving the junk foods and it will be easier. if you want i can send over the diet guidelines that Im using they may work for you. Good Luck i will be rooting for you