4 MY PPL THAT WANT TO LOSE 100+ LBS!!! June 1st - Oct 12th:

Options
Starting a New Goal on June 1st to Oct 12... Im going to lose 100lbs in 5mo... and Ill show and share with u all every step of the way.... Im prepping for it now... Lets Get it... Who's with me...? Dont be scared!!!!

INSTRUCTIONS:

DRINK ONLY WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EAT MOSTLY FRUITS AND VEGGIES!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO BEEF OR PORK OF ANY...I MEAN ANY KIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TAKE YOUR VITAMINS!!!!!!!!!!
ESPECIALLY FISH OIL!!!! (GOOD FOR UR HEART AND LUBRICATES UR JOINTS)

EXERCISE:
CARDIO
3 MILE DAILY WALK...
1 MILE ON GROUND
2 MILES ON TREADMILL W/ INCLINE ALTERNATING

ABS:
BACK CRUNCHES
STANDING CRUNCHES
LEG RAISES (LAYING/STANDING) (WORKS LOWER MID SECTION)
BREATHING TECHNIQUES (HELP WORK THE MUSCLES IN THE ABDOMEN EVEN WHEN UR NOT WORKING OUT)

IF UR BRAVE ENOUGH TO TAKE THIS JOURNEY WITH ME... CHECK IN BY COMMENTING... ADD ME AND SHOOT ME UR EMAIL... WE'LL DO WEEKLY WEIGH IN'S ON EVERY SUNDAY.... DONT LET PETTY EXCUSES HOLD U BACK ANYMORE... LET'S GET IT... HELP ME, ILL HELP YOU... WE'LL DO THIS TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• beerbomber
    beerbomber Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    20lbs a month every month sounds ambitious but goodluck
  • AndreaWard
    AndreaWard Posts: 33
    Options
    Congrats on your journey! I am also on the 100+ lbs weight loss journey. Please visit my blog and maybe we can do this together! I am personally shooting for May of next year to lose 120lbs but I know that we can do it in 5 months!
  • otto361
    otto361 Posts: 2
    Options
    Im right there with ya!! I've done it before so I know it can be done. Unfortunately I gained it all back. Have gone through a rough couple months and need to get back on track!! Hope I don't hurt your feelings but im going to do a little different exercice regimine than that. ;0) I'll keep you posted!! :happy:
  • mzthiknez
    mzthiknez Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    @otto361... Not @ all will u hurt my feelings... lol... thats great... whatever works for u pal... btw... let me know some of ur routines... those may be able to assist me as well... Im always open to CHANGES... GOOD LUCK throughout this journey
  • mzthiknez
    mzthiknez Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    20lbs a month every month sounds ambitious but goodluck

It is... but its possible... done it before... ;-) thanks though... need all the luck there is...lol