Need a motivational buddy

Options
cntay79
cntay79 Posts: 8 Member
Hello
I am Nicole and tomorrow makes my 36th Birthday. I really need a lifestyle change and I need a buddy that can help me stay on track. I am tired of going on a rollercoaster ride weight loss.

Replies

• debubbie
    debubbie Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Hello Nicole and happy early birthday! I am 36 too and have been at this for 18 months this go around losing about 70 pounds. Feel free to send me a friend request.
  • sweetcherae
    sweetcherae Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hi Nicole :-). I'm 32 mother of 2, and a full time student. I'm at my heaviest and ready to live a more happier healthier life :-). My goal is to lose 50lbs. I totally agree about a great support system. I've only been on MFP for 10 days now. Eating healthy and exercising 5 days a week. I'm down 6lbs already :-). Add me if you would like :-)
  • ncbeck82
    ncbeck82 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    cntay79 wrote: »
    Hello
    I am Nicole and tomorrow makes my 36th Birthday. I really need a lifestyle change and I need a buddy that can help me stay on track. I am tired of going on a rollercoaster ride weight loss.

Well this is my first time trying this kind of diet thing & I need a buddy too. I am a 51 yr old Grammy that needs to change her eating habits
  • diana79
    diana79 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Happy early bday! I'm 36 too and need of a motivational buddy as well.
    Let's do this together! :)
    Feel free to friend me
  • curvy2015
    curvy2015 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey iam Teekay iam new here its my second day today I also need motivational Buddy's I need to lose 20kgs
  • KymKym11
    KymKym11 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday ... you can add me too