Ready for a new beginning.

Options
I am 21 and I'm 225. I feel a real struggle because I want to have fun and do things without getting tired or feeling bad about my weight but I can't keep up the will power to do it. I will do great for about a month but then slowly I start to drift back into my old habits. It is also a huge risk for me because I am pre-diabetic. Really hoping I will make it to a healthy weight and make a life style change.

Replies

• jojo4everjq839
    jojo4everjq839 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I hope you stick to it! I know exactly what you mean when you say you'll stick to it for a month then drift back into old habits. I fall under that category too. I struggle with chronic back pain doing daily things such as cleaning and caring for my kids and I'm only 21!! Makes excersise and anything such as that so much harder. And fatigue is up the roof for me. I struggle not wanting to nap during the day. I'm hoping the vitamins I'm taking and excersising again will help with that. Good luck! And I'm here if you need me!
  • mjtexasrose
    mjtexasrose Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I feel like I need to introduce myself all over again. Haven't logged on in forever. I really need lots of help and just having others, being able to encourage each other, helps a lot.
  • cjnavarrette575nm
    cjnavarrette575nm Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Thank you for all of your support and I will be here for anyone who needs motivation as well!