The turtle has crossed the finish line!!

Options
13»

Replies

• Marlene1667
    Marlene1667 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Great post. Thank you so much for sharing your story. My weight loss is ridiculously slow, so nice to hear I am not the only one.
  • haydiz70
    haydiz70 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Great job and attitude! My starting weight and height is nearly identical to yours. So far I've lost almost 37 lbs, though I can relate to the turtle pace as of late. You gave good practical advice and you look great!
  • 257_Lag
    257_Lag Posts: 1,249 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your loss! If you liked Coffee Prince you should check out Secret Garden if you haven't already. Also my favorite Korean movie Castaway on the Moon :smile:
  • MapDancer
    MapDancer Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    257_Lag wrote: »
    Congratulations on your loss! If you liked Coffee Prince you should check out Secret Garden if you haven't already. Also my favorite Korean movie Castaway on the Moon :smile:

My "have watched dramas" list now numbers 70 (a few being movies). I haven't seen Secret Garden yet, though my sister has seen it. Castaway on the Moon looks fun, it will move to the top of the "to be watched" list, though movies feel like a short story after watching dramas.
    DH and I are watching Producers now - LOL :)
  • jessiruthica
    jessiruthica Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Yay! Well done you! Thanks for being an inspiration and a great example of how it can be done!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!