M.O.B.

Options
My baby girl is getting married! Let's encourage one another! Weight loss needs to be life-style change. LETS DO THIS

Replies

• LessofPenny
    LessofPenny Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    you have a good mind set.... it does need to be a life-style change. It is true though that most of us do need some type of event to get us motivated. Mine was prompted by some dangerous blood counts that caused my dr to be alarmed about my cholesterol. Now....they are very good....but that was what got me started. I wish you great success on your journey to good health!
  • jojo4everjq839
    jojo4everjq839 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Definitely agree about the life style change and event that happens to get you on the road towards health. Idk if mine counts that much but mine was when I saw the scale creep up so fast to numbers I never saw before since I was pregnant! And also holding my stomach in my hand in a way that I never could before. Can't fit into my clothes good anymore and I refuse to buy a bigger size so imma get serious so that I don't have to hahaha!
  • jojo4everjq839
    jojo4everjq839 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    And great positive mindset! I wish you all good luck!
  • MOMfit4life
    MOMfit4life Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Agree lessofPenny and jojo. Wish you the best as well. These past months I've realized it really is about my choices and being real with myself. No more excuses, but hard work and dedication every day, every meal. So excited with results! MFP is proving to be the best tool...ever!