Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Looking for Friends!

2»

Replies

• KymKym11
    KymKym11 Posts: 35 Member
    I'd like more friends!
  • emilydewhirst
    emilydewhirst Posts: 1 Member
    Add me too! I'm new on here and would love to have some motivational friends and happy to offer support to others.
  • juanita29571
    juanita29571 Posts: 1 Member
    add me
  • unniexo
    unniexo Posts: 9 Member
    Add me. I just did a huge cleanse recently and need more friends to support.
  • SarahBailey1005
    SarahBailey1005 Posts: 4 Member
    I'd love some motovation and support and will help as well!
  • tanialerat611
    tanialerat611 Posts: 3 Member
    If anyone is looking to gain friends just reply and I'll be sure to add you. Hopefully the others will too! It's always awesome to have support! (:

• Rome705
    Rome705 Posts: 21 Member
    I could really use some motivation...
  • tanialerat611
    tanialerat611 Posts: 3 Member
    :)
  • wesley58
    wesley58 Posts: 129 Member
    Hi I'm Wesley Anyone can add me
  • bree7849
    bree7849 Posts: 2 Member
    Hey guys. I'm Bree :) looking for some friends for support. Feel free to add me!
  • victoriaamarie1330
    victoriaamarie1330 Posts: 39 Member
    I'm Victoria and I like friends :#
  • MN1013
    MN1013 Posts: 5 Member
    Hi Victoria, I am very new at MFP too. We are definitely not in for the same reason. I was looking at your food diary for today, I like to check out what others eat for ideas. Do you eat 6 times a day? I wish I could. I notice that you do not have any fats in your diet. How are you doing with your weight now? Curious I have a friend who's sister is anorexic. Keep being healthy!! MN1013
  • ibnfaqir
    ibnfaqir Posts: 139 Member
    so many friends
  • mghr90
    mghr90 Posts: 2 Member
    Yeah! I would love to have friends for support
  • justins612
    justins612 Posts: 2 Member
    Just started as well, could use some friends for motivation! I am pretty active, I do my diary every day! Surprised at how much calories some stuff is!
  • smkyle1
    smkyle1 Posts: 12 Member
    Hi everybody! Definitely in need of some more active friends so that we can help motivate each other and get back on track!
  • haileycram
    haileycram Posts: 6 Member
    The more the merrier!!!
  • SSeitz775
    SSeitz775 Posts: 39 Member
    Feel free to add me. We can motivate each other! I wish everyone the best of luck on their journey.
  • pammiedelite
    pammiedelite Posts: 1 Member
    Hello I'm still a noob to this app. Would love some friends