Ive been given 60 points a day to eat according to WW

Options
RealRelicVa
RealRelicVa Posts: 34 Member
How do you eat that much, still eat healthy, watch your portions, watch your sugar and salt and still lose weight?

Seriously, I could go for a cheerwine float if I have to. I dont want to, but its 4 pm and Ive only eaten 32 of my 60 points, and I even managed to sneak in a cupcake or two?

Is this the price I must pay to the fat gods for erasing the 60 pound loss I had the last time I did Weight Watchers?

There must be something to it. Because I have significantly reduced sugar and sodium and the scale is not moving..............

Replies

• claudie08
    claudie08 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I understand how you feel. A couple of years ago, I lost about 50 lbs on WW, only to put it all back on - plus 4 lbs. I was given 36 daily points and I have to say, if I ate far below my points I gained weight. When I ate my points or came very close to it, I lost weight. I thought I was eating too much, but it worked. I only wish I was able to keep at it on my own.

Now, on MFP I would love to convert those points to calories, but I'm finding conflicting information out there about how many calories 1 point is and having a blasted time losing again.

60 points is alot, but if that is what you are given, then you need to find a way to increase for intake to make sure you keep close to your daily goal, and not necessarily think of increasing your fat or sugar levels. Perhaps adding a bowl of soup to your meals will help bulk things up and add points.

I know that WW has a chart that gives a point breakdown by meal. Not sure if you have this and don't want to step on toes, but would be happy to send you.

Good luck :smile:
  • LianaG1115
    LianaG1115 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Blech I stopped using WWs a long time ago...Everyone has different problems and responses to weight loss regimens, and I found WWs to not be conducive for me (I actually never lost anything after 4 months being on WWs). I'll tell you what my trainer says about WWs, he says its "*kitten*" because a lot of your veggies and fruit have carbs in them along with fruits having lots of sugars. So his advice was to get back onto MFP and this is where I've been for 105 days, 3 1/2" reduction, and 2 belt notches down.
  • pammypurple
    pammypurple Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Can you give info like your current weight and height? 60 points seems a lot for daily points. You can pm if you'd rather.
  • Branstin
    Branstin Posts: 2,320 Member
    Options
    It's hard to tell with so little information given. Have you contacted WW for an explanation?
  • lologyrl
    lologyrl Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I know this is an old thread but I was given 60 points too and I feel like it's so high. According to MFP I should be eating 2140 a day at my current weight, so I can lose 2 pounds a week. I'm going to stick with that for now I guess.