Logging 30 day shred?

Options
Stelynru
Stelynru Posts: 25 Member
How do you do it? By individual exercise or do you have some other way of adding it in?

Replies

• Stelynru
    Options
    Nevermind just saw this was already asked :)
  • peachez650
    peachez650 Posts: 31
    Options
    hello! Ive been doing this myself and was wondering how far into it you are and how your results have been? Im honestly on it for the second time so the second month in a row still trying to make it to level 3. I am just mastering level 2 and am hoping to switch to level 3 soon, lately I felt like my body has gotten too used to the exercises so i alternate between level 1 and 2 and it seems to have been doing some good for me in the past few days, and the funny thing is im more sore after level 1 than i am 2 now! Probably because i go a lot harder when I do level 1 :)
  • Stelynru
    Options
    I am just starting. I am on day 1 of level 1. I had started it last year but only stuck with it a couple weeks. I did get some good results in that short amount of time though. I am hoping to stick with it the full 30 days this time around.
  • LLaDonna
    LLaDonna Posts: 126
    Options
    my thighs burn so much during the punches! I need to buy a poster of Serena Williams in motion and hang it right above my TV! She has the legs I want...