Looking for support

Options
Hello everyone. I am newish. I have downloaded this app in the past. Looked around on the site but never logged a full day honestly. I did that today. It's a first step. I am sick and tired of being fat and ready to do something about it. However, I lack support.

Replies

• kaiwooglin
    kaiwooglin Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    We are all here for you!
  • April_Marie85
    April_Marie85 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I completely understand what you mean. Maybe we can support each other? I'm sick and tired of being fat too! Add me if you'd like.
  • craftmam
    craftmam Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me too I'm 41 from UK hubby likes my curves even though I was tiny when I met him! so I lack any support to lose weight. I don't want to go mad but nothing fits in the shops and I think it will be harder to lose as I get older. Only been dietting for two days so early days for me. Good luck x
  • mkmoon85
    mkmoon85 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your weight loss journey. Personally I was never tiny but I was never uncomfortable with my curves until the last five years. I decided to go to college and I gained nearly 50 pounds by the time I finished. It was a really wake up call when I found a pair of jeans that I used to fit into and I realized how small they looked. Btw, I am 30 years old, went to school later in life.
  • mkmoon85
    mkmoon85 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    kaiwooglin wrote: »
    We are all here for you!

Thanks