100 lbs to lose!

Options
losingitwithkat
losingitwithkat Posts: 12 Member
edited July 2015 in Introduce Yourself
And i need friends! Help!
Im 23 and canadian. :)
Looking to support and feel supported! Ive been here before and love the community!

Replies

• sarthak523
    sarthak523 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hey there.. I am 21 and Indian.. And the more friends the better..
    Cool.. I ll add you :)
  • Kathrynha77
    Kathrynha77 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I'm 38 and British with 140lb to lose. Also been here before, and the support helps. Hopefully this time my motivation will keep going. Will send you a friend request
  • bladebiker
    bladebiker Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I lost just under that amount a couple of years ago, and I got it off pretty quickly too, you can do it, it's all psychological, you just need to stay interested and reward yourself along the way, keep giving yourself goals that are achievable. Happy for you to add me if you like, I'm Chris from the UK.
  • AngelJordan
    AngelJordan Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Im 22 and a kiwi! I also have 100 lbs to go and need more friends
  • Kathrynha77
    Kathrynha77 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    bladebiker wrote: »
    I lost just under that amount a couple of years ago, and I got it off pretty quickly too, you can do it, it's all psychological, you just need to stay interested and reward yourself along the way, keep giving yourself goals that are achievable. Happy for you to add me if you like, I'm Chris from the UK.

Totally agree with you Chris. Totally psychological, and it's boredom and getting downhearted from unrealistic goals and no treats to look forward to or too far out of reach that makes me give up. Hopefully not this time

• Wii_Player
    Wii_Player Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome. Canadian here too and I have more than 100 pounds to lose, so I am here for a long time.

You can add me :smile: