Fat girl who needs some workout buddies

Options
Hi thank you for reading. My name is Courtney and I am starting my journey. I have tried to lose weight in the past. I lose some weight, give up, and then gain it back. Something has to be different this time. Maybe we could push each other to log and exercise? Add me as a friend :)

Replies

• DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,259 Member
    Options
    Feel free to read my profile and add me if you think I can help you.
  • rmitchell239
    rmitchell239 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Great add me!
  • J383
    J383 Posts: 4,573 Member
    Options
    I am on daily. Feel free to add me! Support is a must to get through each day.
  • ChiliPepperLifter
    ChiliPepperLifter Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    add me, i log every morsel of food, and use my garmin to track my walks. I also do stronglifts 5x5, and am looking at adding more strength training.
  • ashed456
    ashed456 Posts: 7 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Its all about having a positive mind set and you will be able to get through it. I am on everyday and also downloaded Workout Trainer to do at home exercises its loads of fun and I would be more than happy to send over the training list each week if you don't want to download it
  • kayecaligirl
    kayecaligirl Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for your kind words :)
  • MegalynSunshine
    MegalynSunshine Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am trying to get healthy again after having my kids. You can add me too!
  • icecoe
    icecoe Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! You can add me if you want. I need as much motivation as I can get.
  • 2wise4u
    2wise4u Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    You can add me. We can support each other.
  • NuelaValdez
    NuelaValdez Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    The story of my life! I can totally relate courtney! I've been trying to get back on track also. We can do this!
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,597 Member
    Options
    Good luck OP. Your best coach is yourself. You can hire the best personal trainer in the world but he/she can't help you if you don't go to the appointments. You can hire the best nutritionist money can buy but they can't help you if you're hitting McD's on your way home.

My point is that the thing that needs to be different this time from all the other times is that you need to make the decision that you're ready. You can add all these friends and they will give you a thumbs up when you log 5 days in a row but they won't truly help you as much as you can help yourself.

Don't lean on others for support. Bust your *kitten* in the gym or on the treadmill and in the kitchen and make the changes and you'll be your greatest supporter.

Good luck darlin, it's much easier than it seems.