Don't usually like to toot my own horn but....

Options
superstah00
superstah00 Posts: 104 Member
BEEP BEEP!!!:bigsmile: I have lost 30.2 lbs since Jan 10! I was STOKED to get on my scale this am and see a number I haven't seen in 10 plus years!!! woot woot! I have also gone down 4 pant sizes and can comfortably wear clothes I have been squeezing into for years. I have lost 7 inches off of my waist and 4 off of my hips. (It was actually probably more than that but I didn't measure until I was about 8 wks in). I feel so good about myself and THAT is the best part of it all. I'm well on my way to my goal of 50 lbs gone by my 30th birthday Dec 10.

To everyone who is doing this-KEEP IT UP!! You all are my inspiration and I couldn't have done this without my MFP friends.So cheers:drinker: to all of you!!

30lbsgone.jpg

Replies

• janski2
    janski2 Posts: 70
    Options
    WTG!!!!
  • rnroadrunner
    rnroadrunner Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Excellant Job!!!! you deserve to toot uyour own horn. :drinker:
  • coquetona
    coquetona Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    That's such a great accomplishment! Keep up the great work!
  • slick_fox
    slick_fox Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    You go Girl!
  • MommyLumpkin
    MommyLumpkin Posts: 129
    Options
    30lbsgone.jpg

AWESOME!! You're doing great!
  • HaleyAlli
    HaleyAlli Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    BEEP BEEP!!!:bigsmile: I have lost 30.2 lbs since Jan 10! I was STOKED to get on my scale this am and see a number I haven't seen in 10 plus years!!! woot woot! I have also gone down 4 pant sizes and can comfortably wear clothes I have been squeezing into for years. I have lost 7 inches off of my waist and 4 off of my hips. (It was actually probably more than that but I didn't measure until I was about 8 wks in). I feel so good about myself and THAT is the best part of it all. I'm well on my way to my goal of 50 lbs gone by my 30th birthday Dec 10.

To everyone who is doing this-KEEP IT UP!! You all are my inspiration and I couldn't have done this without my MFP friends.So cheers:drinker: to all of you!!

30lbsgone.jpg
    Congrats on the great accomplishment!
  • ileana84
    ileana84 Posts: 163
    Options
    You look great!!! Congrats :)
  • 3PointO
    3PointO Posts: 5
    Options
    Wow! Toot away, girl. That is fantastic! (And a great inspiration for me, on my Day 1!)

Your December success will be here before you know it! Yeah!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous! :heart:
  • jamiefire7
    jamiefire7 Posts: 50
    Options
    Woo Hoo!! Congratulations!!!!!
  • vpwelsh
    vpwelsh Posts: 31
    Options
    AWESOME! CONGRATS!!!
  • erzille
    erzille Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing..you look great!
  • Angela4Health
    Angela4Health Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options

30lbsgone.jpg

Grrrrrrrrrrreat job!!!!!!!!!
  • phy40
    phy40 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    WTG..your face is smaller. Stay on track!!!!!!
  • heather0416
    heather0416 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Awesome job. You look great!
  • traut101202
    traut101202 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!
  • BrownEyedG1rl
    BrownEyedG1rl Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!!! WTG!!!:bigsmile:
  • poarche
    poarche Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    get it girl! that is awesome!
  • cng1117
    cng1117 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    This is so awesome, you look Amazing!!!!!
  • lynnmarie60
    lynnmarie60 Posts: 325
    Options
    exciting.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!