im giving it another go!!

Options
Hello I'm just looking for some friendly support from some females. Where I can offer all the support I can as well. This is a tough journey we all face, but I KNOW its got to be worth it!!!

Replies

• october2011baby
    october2011baby Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am also giving it another go... I tried juicing and love it... but it I had no idea that one banana had 9 sugars in it!!! Good Grief! I have been eating cucumbers and tomatoes as a side for lunch instead of chips.. but 1 table spoon of salt puts me WAY over the sodium level I need. I needed this reality check. I hope that we can be support friends. Good Luck today!
  • elbo101
    elbo101 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I went from 240 to 175 in 6 months by cutting out all fast food and soda. I only ate twice a day. I kept the weight off for two years. Now I'm back to square 1. I'm gonna give it another try with hopes that I can do it again. Good luck on your weight loss journey.
  • jimsuzy
    jimsuzy Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Ok, I am also giving it another go! I have not been logging consistently for well over 9 months (yikes), so its time to get back! I have been up and down the same 6 pounds for over a year and its time to lose these last 23 pounds!
  • aauxier14
    aauxier14 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Good luck to everyone. I find it tough myself to log consistently.... but I've learned that keeping my self accountable may be the piece of the puzzle that's missing. I hope we can support one another.