June Challenges?

Options
I'm new here to the group, and I have seen a couple of weekly, and monthly challenges. I haven't found anything open for June. Is anyone interested in some kind of butt kicking motivator? I know I could use the motivation in this heat! :)

-Bethanie

Replies

• JustJudy
    JustJudy Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    My personal challenge will be to not gain weight in June! First month not working (work in the schools) plus a vacation! I'm also going to challenge myself to exercise daily. I typically do 4-5 times a week but it's hot here in Texas and the motivation wanes as the heat index goes up! If you find a challenge, I'll join you!
    :happy:
  • Kiwi_09
    Kiwi_09 Posts: 65
    Options
    My personal challenge will be to not gain weight in June! First month not working (work in the schools) plus a vacation! I'm also going to challenge myself to exercise daily. I typically do 4-5 times a week but it's hot here in Texas and the motivation wanes as the heat index goes up! If you find a challenge, I'll join you!
    :happy:

Maybe find a local pool you can do laps in? It's nice when you're all hot and sweaty to go for a swim and it's good exercise!
  • DawnLosing
    DawnLosing Posts: 87
    Options
    Bethanie,

I am interested! Let me know what you come up with, we can track loss, exercise and SUCCESS!!

Dawn
  • misssmiles
    misssmiles Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    i'm doing a challenge of 100 miles in June... search the forums for it!!
  • zaidasky
    zaidasky Posts: 20
    Options
    there is a june miles challenge ill post the link to the form
  • jdoroughlewis
    Options
    I would be interested!
  • zaidasky
    zaidasky Posts: 20
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/250511-june-miles-challenge this is the link to the june miles challenge that i found
  • BethanieK
    BethanieK Posts: 201
    Options
    The 100 miles in June sounds like a good one for me! I do at least 4-5 every day, so I should be able to track that, no problem!

Does anyone have any suggestions for something to go along with that?
  • MeenaSimmons
    MeenaSimmons Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I haven't participated in any challenges yet, but this 100 mile thing sounds perfect. I'm training for/with running anyway, so, why not! I'm quite curious to see just how many miles I log in a month...